What's new
What's new

For Sale ! ! !

Aciera F4 for sale

I have a a Aciera F4 forsale . This machine came from the machine shop of a Canadian fisheries research lab. It is very tight but there are some marks on the table as can be see in the attached pictures. I have a fixed table as well as the tilting table. As well I have a slotting head which is an aciera option that I have not seen before. The machine is located in Nova Scotia Canada and shipping is available. . For shipping it would be fully crated with hardwood 3/4 plywood. I can be contacted at [email protected] or by phone at (902) 865-5556

Attachments

• P4290109.jpg
    P4290109.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 657
  • P4290110.jpg
    P4290110.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 609
  • P4290111.jpg
    P4290111.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 720
  • P4290114.jpg
    P4290114.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 497
  • P4290115.jpg
    P4290115.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 452
Deckel DZ 4 Machine or Parts for sale.

Hello Guys,

I have a customer who has a DZ4 for sale!!

It is currently not in running condition, It has a Siemans 6 Control that has a bad processor board. Customer has owned this machine since mid 80's and it has just in the last week had this problem.

I do not know yet if the board is repairable, but current customer has gotten their money from the machine.

Would like to sell as a whole, to avoid spending time removing parts, but would remove some parts if necessary and skid them for shipment

At one time they owned 3 DZ4 machines and this is the last one of the 3. One machine they sold some years ago had only had 3 service calls in it life other than planned maintenance.

There are numerous other spares they have accumlnulated over the years.

200 + cat 45 tool holders

Spindle cartridge that is rebuilt spare.

2 rebuilt spindle motors.

I will have a cost to rig the machine from its current location to a truck this coming week and also pictures that I will post here.

contact me by PM or email sentnermts at gmail.com

Regards
DD

Hello Guys,

I have a customer who has a DZ4 for sale!!

It is currently not in running condition, It has a Siemans 6 Control that has a bad processor board. Customer has owned this machine since mid 80's and it has just in the last week had this problem.
For anyone wondering what the heck a DZ4 is....

deck-hmc1.jpg

1984 FP3NC, D4, spares and tools for sale

I’m ready to sale my 1984 Deckel FP3NC. It has a Dialog 4 control and a good group of tooling. There is also a Stevens Engineering 18” x 28” sub plate with risers.

The machine IS NOT RUNNING. It blew a fuse in the power supply board in the control (board close to monitor). I replaced the fuse a few times then replaced the board. The new board blew a fuse too. So the machine may need a new board, but more importantly, a fix for the root cause. The machine was running good the day the things went south.

I've tried to list the collets and holders together with their respective style. I'd prefer to sell everything together as a package and I'll take offers for that arrangement. Please PM with any question. Thanks.

1984 FP3 NC, DIALOG 4, TRANSFORMER, BOOKS $ 4,500.00

UNIVERSAL ENGINEERING ACURA FLEX COLLET HOLDERS 7 pcs $50.00 each
COLLETS 53 pcs $7.00 each

UNIVERSAL ENGINEERING ACURA TAP COLLET HOLDERS 1pcs $50.00 each
COLLETS 11pcs $10.00 each

SANDVIK C3 COLLET HOLDERS 4pcs $50.00 each
COLLETS 20pcs $10.00 each

SANDVIK C8 COLLET HOLDERS 2pcs $60.00 each
COLLETS 7pcs $10.00 each

DECKEL COLLET HOLDERS 2pcs $50.00 each
COLLETS 30pcs $10.00 each

VALENITE END MILL HOLDERS 4pcs $50.00 each

OTHER HOLDERS 4pcs $75.00 each

HORIZONTAL ARM AND SUPPORT 1set $400.00

SPARE BOARDS 2pcs $500.00 each

SUB PLATES AND RISERS 1set $1,500.00

1984FP3-3.jpg

1984FP3-2.jpg

1984FP3-1.jpg

Books.jpg

Dialog4.jpg

Cabinet.jpg

FixturePlatesandRisers.jpg

Risers.jpg

MiscParts.jpg

DZ 4 pics and information!!

Deckel DZ4 with 40 Tool Carousel, 2 Pallet Shuttle,Transformer.

Extra DZ4 Parts: Bosch Hydraulic Unit
Kesslar Spindle Motor (fresh rewind)
Spindle Cartridge (new bearings)
Blower Motor with Blower
2 Siemens 8M Control Units
1 Siemens I/O Unit
Misc. Spare Boards
Contaves Spindle Drive
200+ Cat 45 Tool Holders
Retaining Studs with Encoding Rings

My customer at one time had 3 DZ4's this is the last of them, and why they have so many spare parts included in the sale.

It is currently not in running condition, It has a Siemans 8M Control that has a bad processor board. Customer has owned this machine since mid 80's and it has just in the last week had this problem.

I do not know yet if the board is repairable, but current customer has gotten their money from the machine.

We are looking to get $6000 for the machine and all spare parts.

A local rigger has been to the plant and quoted $1500 to rig onto Buyers Truck.

You are of course able to hire your own rigger but must licensed and insured.

Machine is located in zip code 14606, It weighs 6 tons

If you have any questions, that I can answer please contact me by PM or direct [email protected]

Regards
DD

deck-hmc1.jpg

0616001533.jpg

0616001534.jpg

0616001535.jpg

0616001535a.jpg

0616001536.jpg

Aciera f2 for sale

In case you missed my ad, I have an F2 for sale.

Machine is in excellent working condition, been in storage for almost 20 yrs, used for brass prototypes, vice and many accessories included.

Pictures send upon request.

I'll be back from vacation July 19. Machine is in Rhode Island, if you're close you can stop by with appointment.

email me at : [email protected]

Thanks,

Rich Paroline

Aciera f2 for sale

This machine is Circa 1960, was used in the Bulova Model shop to make brass watch prototypes.

Machine is in very good condition, has many accessories, photos on request ( email to [email protected]). This milling machine has been in ac/ heated storage about 20 years.

Must go this week ! $ 3,500/ OBO plus shipping.

We can arrange freight pickup and shipping.

Rich Paroline

Paroline / Wright Design, Inc
89 Harris St
Pawtucket, RI 02861

401-781-5300 ext 202

Tilt and Nod for High Speed Head

I have the casting that allows tilt adjustment in both directions for the high speed head. This does not include the head or arm, only the "knuckle" that is between the two. It is in great condition with original green finish also excellent. I bought this thinking I could use it on my FP1 but it turns out according to my reference material will only fit the FP2 or larger machines. I can send photos to any interested persons.
Dan

I got a couple of PMs in regard to the High Speed head tilt and nod knuckle and I got frustrated with the reply feature so I thought I'd clarify my listing here. I haven't looked at this casting for several years and if the pictures show up you will see that it is gray in color, my mistake. I think I have $500.00 in this if my memory serves me but am open to a reasonable offer. Now to see if I can get the pictures to show?
DSC01268.JPG
DSC01269.JPG
DSC01272.JPG
DSC01270.JPG
DSC01271.JPG

Deckel Hurco Ultimax II card set

full card set from 1990 Deckel FP4A with Hurco Ultimax II control. this includes cards from control console and cabinet. I do not know state of function of boards or history. machine is in line for retrofit.
one price for all cards~~~~~~$550.00 usd plus shipping

drives may be available soon

images
http://picasaweb.google.com/pulsenpal/DECKELHURCOULTIMAXII#

[email protected]

jh

Deckel Coordinate Boring- and Grinding Machine (LKB/S)

Deckel Coordinate Boring- and Grinding Machine (LKB/S)

Older grey model. With Boring head, grinding head, head spacer (same as FP2/3), one grinding motor, machine electrical cabinet, electrical cabinet for grinding motor (old style with belt drive), optical rotary table. Matching numbers.
Not under power and not tested by me. Good shape and paint, except for paint wear in panel area. Optical measurement only, never had DRO.

1500 Euro if you pick up and I load with forklift. In that case price includes 1 night in Hotel of my choice (beware).
That price does not include pallets, strapping, boxing, a week e-mailing with shipper, customs, filling of forms, fighting invoices.

Location: near Koblenz, Germany. 90 km from Luxemburg, 150 km from Holland, 500km from Munich, 500km from Hamburg.

If no-one wants it complete I may break it for parts (boring head 400, spacer 300, rotary table 200, grinding head with motor and cabinet 750). Please p-mail me if interested.

I'll try to take pictures later today.

Aciera F4 for sale in Oslo, Norway.

Guys!

I have bought myself a Schaublin 22, and will be selling my Aciera F4, as I don't have room for both. 1958 model, 30-cone, with fixed and tilt tables, front plate, slotting head, vertical head, horizontal support beam, rotary table, original books and some additional litterature including 1958 invoice. I will probably keep the dividing head with complete spiral milling outfit and angle head, unless you have a Schaublin dividing head to trade.
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

It's all original paint, came from research lab in -98 to the owner before me. 230 volts delta 3-phase, may be reconnected to 380 volts, as motor is one-speed only.
DSC00268.jpg

Generic DRO shown in last pic with hidden cabling and custom bracket. Pick up exlusively in Oslo. Price highest bidder over 35000 NoK, or euro 4500. Send me a PM if interested.
Ole

Free Electrical Cabinet

Not really for sale, but free to a good home.
I have an empty (spare) Deckel FP-NC electrical cabinet. This is the big one that all the servo drives and relays mount into....it is bare , no insides, no outlets or switches...just the box. Doors on both sides with secure latches. Would make a fine paint locker or ????
Very sturdy and well built, green paint....
Need the room and this has to go. Either someone takes it or its going to the scrapper.
Can be picked up or i will ship on a pallet (you gotta pay that part)
PM me or email if interested.
Cheers Ross

Back