What's new
What's new

OT- Robots coming to McDonalds

Honestly i have no issues with fast food workers going extinct, its natures method of removing the useless from the planet. We have as a species gone way too soft. If you can't be a benfit - at least ensure your own survival what use are you to the species?

Honestly i have no issues with fast food workers going extinct, its natures method of removing the useless from the planet. We have as a species gone way too soft. If you can't be a benfit - at least ensure your own survival what use are you to the species?

I agree fully - the useless buggers who eat at McD's should be given the opportunity to gorge themselves to death on that swill at a minimal cost.

^ honestly i love there milk shakes, there really good over here. Weather a robot or a scrawny collage drop out runt serves me makes little difference :-) Just pass the chocolaty milky goodness in exchange for some coinage please :-)

In fairness, EU rules may require that McDonalds use better quality foodstuffs than what we get in the USA. Our shakes (the last time I tried one) had a chemical aftertaste that I found unpleasant.

Things will definitely head toward robots......5 questions though #1 will they program the robot to completely ignore me while it "talks" on a cell phone about useless crap? #2 Will they program it to screw up the simplest order occasionally just so that us oldsters can have the feeling of human interaction? #3 Will this make it easier or harder for them to steal my card number and buy car parts on Amazon? #4 Will there be a "manager" robot yelling at the other robots "Queso.....that was a Queso burger".....like my last visit to one of those places? #5....will it be able to make change without using its "fingers"?

New marketing campaign at McDonalds:
"100% robotic cooked and assembled.
Now with less spit".....

Back