What's new
What's new

OT- Robots coming to McDonalds

Absolutely.
It is likely china and the EU will take over medium term, as education is == free and of high quality.

A good example is india taking over IT jobs at low cost.

My concern about automation taking over jobs, is that as an end game the ownership of the automated labour will be concentrated to a few people, reducing social mobility, the american/capitalist dream that hard work can drag you out of poverty will go up in smoke, as the reality will become that unless you have the capital to invest becuase your mummy and daddy were rich, you can't get on the automation ladder, and instead have to try to do things with manual labour, which will drive a commercial disadvantage to any start up or entrepreneur who doesn't have a few hundred thousand to sink into automation set up.

I am sure other opportunities will emerge, but ultimately unless the ownership of robots is in some way limited economy will face some very interesting challenges as costs drop due to lower labour costs, but reduced income reduces demand.

More companies and countries do not flinch any high cost of educating their population. They have no hang ups about how government pays vs individuals at all. They are dead serious about having the competitive edge and hesitate zero in providing advanced education to achieve their goals. Yes Americans doing this all on their own are tougher or better or much more solid. If our government pays for all that then they will create the environment to make them creative AND tough!

We make creative breakthrough innovators most all the others who pay education make reverse engineers who unfairly pick our currently unprotected ideas and bring them to market while we follow the law and the patent office to do Americans do and that is the next right thing heck, I don't care paying for a full degree if it pays and if it does allow private borrowing to be the very best prepared employees and dynamic work force in the world . Help them automate our country and then our allies. Harden and use robotic drones to protect our satellites in space and protect against enemies who mean us harm. Guys, to me we must be number one and if doing for our young stacking the deck of cards playing a new game then so be it. Work with trusted allies when doing this and wipe terrorism off the map!

Spinit

Back