What's new
What's new

For Sale ! ! !

I've got three spare Heidenhain LS803 scales for sale, with measuring length (ML) 220, 420 and 420mm. (The LS803 is a sinusoidal 11uA current source with a 40 micron grating period and reference marks 35mm from each end.) They are working correctly: I've cleaned them inside and replaced the lip seals. They have 3-meter cables with the round metal 9-pin Heidenhain connectors. They are 200 Euro for the shorter one and 250 Euro for each of the longer ones, plus any shipping costs. Drop me a private message or email if you want one.

I thought I'd post this here - new Sixis mill with 100 pallets of spares, including moulds and plugs, and they'll load on to your transport for 20 euros! :D
▷ SIXIS 2104 Universal Tool Milling Machine: buy used

Taking 'well equipped' to the next level...not only you'll get all the spares you might ever need, but the moulds to remake the hole machine. That's the craziest auction sale I've ever seen!

I thought I'd post this here - new Sixis mill with 100 pallets of spares, including moulds and plugs, and they'll load on to your transport for 20 euros! :D
▷ SIXIS 2104 Universal Tool Milling Machine: buy used

Trying to wrap my head around this....

Is Sixis still in business? Or is this an Auction of the molds and parts that remained after the business was liquidated? Or is this the inventory of the company that manufactured the Sixis castings?? Or ???

that lot probably got sold off after restructuring or closure, someone bought it with an idea to perhaps restart making them or sell it off to Asia, I wouldn't be surprised if it will end up in container on its way over there in couple months time

that whole auction looks like a reseller is selling some of the stock off

Trying to wrap my head around this....

Is Sixis still in business? Or is this an Auction of the molds and parts that remained after the business was liquidated? Or is this the inventory of the company that manufactured the Sixis castings?? Or ???

This is at [FONT=Poppins, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scemama SA in Switzerland. As I understand it when Sixis went out of business in the late 1980's they bought the business to get the spare parts. Here we are 30 years later and the market for spare parts isn't there. There is a lot of drawings included in this lot so if some dreamer wanted to start building milling machines this would get you started.[/FONT]

Aciera F4 Accessories
I have a friend in the Ukraine with the following for the F4.
He has a contact who drives around Europe with a van and can deliver for a moderate cost.
please PM me or you can find my email etc on Elisenberg Engineering - ABOUT

(Euros)
Slotting head 1200 (good condition)
universal/right angle head 500 (good condition)
high speed head 1500 (good condition)
universal table 800 (like new)
punch grinding fixture and rotary table 1200 (like new)
helical milling gearbox and gears 500 (like new)
vertical table 400 (very good)

Aciera F4 Accessories - Google Photos

I don`t want to hijack this thread, but would be very interested to know how high end machines from the west ended up "behind the iron curtain" (if they came in before ~1989). We had several Schaublin appear over there. My Schaublin came out of government institute in Prague. Was there not a Schaublin 150 coming out of a meteorological institute Moscow?
What paperwork and justification must have been necessary to spend hard currency in those days. And they probably had to prove that it could not be done with russian iron.
I find this very interesting. Have your friend make a posting on this matter, please.

I would think it equally likely that the machines were bought by a front company in the west and then somehow found their way across the border. :stirthepot:

For sale:

1 electronic handwheel for Dialog 3, 4 ,11. Condition as new. 850 €
1 electronic handwheel Dialog 12. Condition good to very good used. 650 €

The Dialog 12 unit includes the tool change pendent functions and has a larger connector than the older unit.

Attachments

• IMG_1681.jpg
    IMG_1681.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 41
The Dialog 3, 4, 11 handwheel from FPS above is sold.
BTW I checked and that thing retails at 1450 Euro plus 19% sales tax at FPS if you have no exchange.
I prefer the asthetics (goofiness) of the older electronic handwheel style, but these too seem to have gotten expensive, even very much used.
This appears unlogical, as the applicable machines in general have gone down in value significantly.
But cheap machines also need that wheel and there may be a natural max number you can drop the unit or splatter it with coolant.

I prefer the asthetics (goofiness) of the older electronic handwheel style, but these too seem to have gotten expensive, even very much used.
This appears unlogical, as the applicable machines in general have gone down in value significantly.

Martin, although not the place to start a discussion about it, do you know if a repair is possible? I have used various electronic handwheels on many machines over the years, but the feel and user experience of the original is unsurpassed.

I find repair to be very possible and a really grundgy wheel can normally be made perfect again rather easily. That's why I sell it, when I get a perfect one. I use my fixed up ones for myself. The high prices for new handwheels are because of the high component cost and assembly time. Singer wants 2900 for the new D12 wheel. Brrr.
On the other hand I just bought a used but really new handwheel from another industrial application for 85€ (looks different). Its got the Euchner wheel and the spiral cable and some buttons, but not the right housing. I have a new housing already and this will fix up another wheel if ever needed. Or one does not care about the correct housing. The newer Euchner housings have a magnet integrated, so you can stick them anywhere a magnet will stick.

ballen,
Do you still have that 250mm faceplate for the MT4 diving head ?
Also looking for an arbour support for a horizontal arm for Deckel Fp1 clone ( GHA).
Danke schon ! 😊

ballen,
Also looking for an arbour support for a horizontal arm for Deckel Fp1 clone ( GHA).
Danke schon ! ��

I have an arbor support for an FP2, it has the same size dovetail as the FP1?
I can get pictures if your interested?

Kevin

Also looking for an arbour support for a horizontal arm for Deckel Fp1 clone.

I'm sorry, I sold the faceplate (I think it was actually the rarer 12" = 300mm version) to a guy in the LA area. I also had an FP1 horizontal arm but traded it for some Studer grinder bits. Only thing I have left from my MT4 stuff is this:
Schraubstockflansch MK4 Teilkopf Deckel Teilapparat / Vise base dividing head | eBay
If someone here wants it, let me know and I'll pull it off Ebay and offer you a better price.

Back