What's new
What's new

For Sale ! ! !

Deckel FP4 NC For Sale
I have a beautiful FP4 I'm needing to sell. The machine ran perfectly two years ago when I took it out of service. Now for some reason I cannot get the control to initialize. The unit is a museum piece. Located in Florida. Any reasonable offer accepted. Would make a great machine for retrofit or someone with knowledge of the control might get it going again. Thanks

SK 40 Universal Kwik-Switch set F/S

100 series master holder with Acura flex-Acura Grip collet chucks to fit Deckel SK 40 spindles with 20 X 2 MM buttress
thread draw bar F/S. Includes all in the pictures and a set-up block not shown. Asking $250 cash plus shipping cost.DSC00089.JPGDSC00090.JPG

For Sale:
Wohlhaupter UPA3 boring head. This head is a native Deckel M4 shank (not removeable).
It has a M4 to 40 taper sleeve adapter which I have never removed. Head is in nice
shape with original box and all accessories. May be missing a set screw in one or more
of the extension bars. $850 + shipping.

20210515_194918.jpg20210515_194928.jpg20210515_194940.jpg

Aciera F2

I know this is an extreme longshot but did you ever sell this machine. If not then I am very interested in buying it from you or for that matter any other Aciera F2 anyone on this forum might be interested in selling
Regards
Klaus

I hate to break a set (I also have an Aciera F4), but I need the space, and the F2 doesn't get much use. See below for photos. This is a perfect home shop machine - small enough to handle, big enough to do real work, and way, way, way nicer than new Asian for the same money.

S/N 25180 Made in Switzerland 1960s vintage
Horizontal and vertical spindle modes with angular adjustment in the vertical mode
W20 spindle taper with drawbar
0.8 horsepower
150-300-600-1200-2400-4800 RPM via three-step pulley and two-speed gearbox
Infinitely variable motor speed via TECO FM100 variable frequency drive (VFD) (included in sale – runs on 220-V 20-A single-phase circuit)
X – Y – Z travels (longitudinal x cross x vertical) 8.9” x 4.9” x 8.9” (225 mm x 125 mm x 225 mm)
Both screw and lever feeds available
Inch screws and graduated collars
X – Y – Z backlash 0.003” x 0.002” x 0.007” (screws are like new)
Two-way tilting angular table 5” x 18” (130 mm x 450 mm)
Cabinet base with copious storage
Built-in work light
Original paint
Width x depth x height 70” x 44” x 61” (1770 mm x 1120 mm x 1540 mm) (Width is with the doors wide open – width is 31” with the doors shut)
Weight approximately 600 lb. (275 kg)

Sale includes:

W20 collets: 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8” & 3/4”
W20 long arbors with spacers: 1/2” & 3/4”
W 20 stub arbor: 1/2”
W20 arbor blanks: stub 2” and long 1/2”
Horizontal arbor support
Vertical spindle attachment
T-nut and stud clamping set
Wrenches
Spare spindle needle bearing
Operation, Maintenance and Parts Manual (with detailed exploded assembly views)
Spindle oil gun
Way oil gun

$2,400 + shipping. I will strap to a pallet for free. Crating extra. Forklift available for loading.

DSC00058.jpg
DSC00074.jpg
DSC00076.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

More photos in the next post.

Dialog 4 Quick Reference Manual in French

Pretty good condition, but cover page a bit scratched.
Greasy and needs cleaning.
In FRENCH! Will give exotic flair and lifestyle looks to any machine!
30€

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 26
BBC Veritron Spindle drive for FP5NC incl. SPS card

This is the spindle drive out of an FP5NC built in 1985.
The FP5NC had a variable speed spindle drive combined with a 2 speed gear box. So 2 ranges.
This is the BBC Veritron part of it, but I also include the NDA90 card out of the SPS (PLC) rack that contains the DA chip to read the signal.
The chip is the same as in the NRP, but this one has a sticker on it "not for use in NRP53". I do not know why (accuracy class ?).
I found a good manual for the drive online and can e-mail (I did not note the link, but have the file)

The Deckel literature calls this out:

BBC Spindelantrieb AAD 6001C (FP5NC)
====================================
Komplett......................................6005 xx 610103 01
Netzteil......................................6400 xx 010012 00
Steuersatz....................................6400 xx 010011 00
Reglerkarte...................................6400 xx 010010 01
Feldspeisegerät...............................6400 xx 010013 00

I am still parting out the electrical cabinet this thing was in, so drop me a line if you need anything that may be related to the Veritron. I think there is nothing else, but possibly for some small transformers?

Shipping possible, but while I can commit to bubble wrap it like a Ming vase, shipping is at risk of buyer.

500€
WIN_20210605_10_14_31_Pro.jpgWIN_20210605_10_14_38_Pro.jpgWIN_20210605_10_14_55_Pro.jpgWIN_20210605_10_15_05_Pro.jpg

This functioning machine was parted, because the owner could not sell it complete and wanted it gone (he still has the head, the servos, the table). The cabinet and control look extremely original, not messed up and it seems all the Deckel service updates were performed (incl. all the SW and HW updates in the control).

Not anymore now that you let the cat out of the bag, thanks!

Kevin

Kevin, Ross and I have been discussing that machine for several days, so it is hardly a secret... However, the question still stands, what would it cost to have it rigged and shipped to California. Anyone have an idea? It seems easier to get a reasonable answer to that question if the machine in question was in Europe and being shipped to a European destination.

Not anymore now that you let the cat out of the bag, thanks!

Kevin

Or maybe you are going to lose out, to a guy that has no idea that PM exists.
If it's local to you, you at least have that advantage.

As an aside. What's the value difference between an FP3 and the FP3L?

Saw an advert for a bare bones FP3L for $2K last week.

Or maybe you are going to lose out, to a guy that has no idea that PM exists.
If it's local to you, you at least have that advantage.

As an aside. What's the value difference between an FP3 and the FP3L?

Saw an advert for a bare bones FP3L for $2K last week.

I’ve worked with a shipper in the past that shipped my FP3 from Mass to Cali for $1500, recently got a quote from same shipper to have a Rivett sent from Alabama to Cali for $1900. I’d be happy to send the info along, send me a DM. Rigging is another story, I’d probably factor in at least $1000 for removal and loading on the truck…

BST,
As for letting the cat out of the bag, I’d imagine most guys on here regularly check Bidspotter for Deckels.. I only posted in the off chance someone missed it.

So why do you post auctions when everyone tells everyone to not do it, if people cannot find it on their own to bad, but don't spread the info so people can miss deals

I can’t easily find where it’s written, but know that it’s a long standing policy of the site owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where’s it written that auctions shouldn’t be posted??

I can’t easily find where it’s written, but know that it’s a long standing policy of the site owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it should be a sticky…………I know in years past, posts were removed unless you had a financial interest or helping the seller?

Kevin

Back