What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are such a smart person.

Thanks, I agree,
also why would he only shoot at people chasing him with firearms and other weapons if he went there with intent to kill, why not just set up like that crazy F-er in Los Vegas and just pick people off from a window somewhere, instead of running around trying to administer first aid and put out fires.

SMH at the stupidity of the closed minded
Face it, the CNN/MSNBC/Biden narrative died in court when the facts were presented

Face it, the CNN/MSNBC/Biden narrative died in court when the facts were presented

Bidenista-Cluster-F**kery doesn't seem to be faring well at the School Board, supermarket checkout counter nor the fuel pumps, either.

"Justice" if the Old Skewl Democrats crawl out of their bomb shelters, razor-knife the economic tendons of the Marxists.... and run pragmatists Joe Manchin & Tulsi Gabard for Prez & Veep, 2024.

Better-yet, the reverse. I kid you not.

I know for a fact that at least one high school passed a rule that any skateboards had to be turned into the office before school and picked up after school. This was because they had some problems with kids using them as weapons at school.
In the 1980's Oakland, California Pimps used to carry golf clubs so they could beat people up. Nothing the cops could do about it until they were used to hit something other then a ball. The rich folks would have freaked out if golf was outlawed.
Bill D

William Hill now has Saint Donald Trump as favourite for the 2024 US presidential election.
Hopefully Killary and her crooked cohort will learn of the splendid Trump re-election from a prison cell.
Lock her up.
Hopefully cretinous before he became senile, crooked Joe Biden and his crooked junkie son Hunter Painter Biden, will be in the same cell as Killary.
Hopefully mass murderer Fauci will be executed before the second Saint Donald inauguration.

Let's Go Brandon needs a miracle. I suggest Sleepy Joe aquires a new adviser to run the US economy.
The only living person with more expertise than Joe, in how to totally ruin the national economy of a resource rich state is Nicolas Maduro.
Joe needs to telephone Nick RFN. Maduro will be flat out to succeed in his new position because Venezuela is becoming $$$$ised.

Saint Donald Trump should build the next US steel mill in Michigan and invite Mrs Big B to break a bottle of champagne on the main mill entrance at the official opening.

PS William Hill has Donald trump Jr at 50/1 to win the 2024 election.

I know for a fact that at least one high school passed a rule that any skateboards had to be turned into the office before school and picked up after school. This was because they had some problems with kids using them as weapons at school.
In the 1980's Oakland, California Pimps used to carry golf clubs so they could beat people up. Nothing the cops could do about it until they were used to hit something other then a ball. The rich folks would have freaked out if golf was outlawed.
Bill D

BFD.

The looter-lie-bore-alls are trying to outlaw humans.

Seems they HAVE noticed we have a million-year-plus history of not needing ANY sort of formal "weapons" ... to kill most anything handy.

Whether it needs it or not.

:(

Have some Covfefe and grab em by the pussy. I'll bet that gets you pretty excited reading that.

Gets me excited? You are the one who can't stop mentioning it.
Your reply was pretty pathetic actually. Did your wife's Facebook page help you to write it? I'm sure that that is where you get your information from. Yes?

"Where are the six new steel mills?"

Hopefully in a location, most probably outside of the United States that can produce the product and supply it to American manufacturing at the best price possible. Used to believe with American Unions it was all about jobs and used politics to further more jobs and greater wages and benefit for those they represented.

Now, it seems, unions only focus on social change which judging by union membership numbers means they are contributing to the demise of union represented manufacturing. Another words union leadership give a ratz-ass about the dues paying membership and American jobs.

Gets me excited? You are the one who can't stop mentioning it.
Wot the Hey.. it's an egalitarian age.

His wife ain't required to HAVE a "pussy". Mebbe Big Blivet is just jealous?

Couple right next door to me don't own one between 'em. Fourteen years married, haven't been able to afford the surgery, but they still manage ....

Or so we might guess?

Why would anyone else actually care what, how, or even IF... Big Blivet shags.. for-real.. not on the internet?

Clearly, he's about as thoroughly f**ked as ever was....

That bad-boy Trump surely did get around...

Meanwhile Democrats dress up as White Supremacist's to pretend they support Youngkin in front of his bus.

There is so little actual racism in this country that Democrats have to constantly fabricate it.

Those who still think Rittenhouse should go to jail after all the evidence and testimony has been presented are subconsciously admitting they more closely align with rioters, convicted felons, and child rapists.

I wonder if that has to do with the old 'Birds of a feather' saying

So in Wisconsin they have 500 National Guard ready to go on standby several are around the same age of Kyle not a huge difference. The proceedings are likely to be extended out to delay the tension spreading it out. They wish to end early part way today and finish up fresh tomorrow morning. I think that is very wise to do as tensions are high. No way around that.

It would be silly if any group of citizens would impose a repeat of the earlier riotous behavior. This kind of criminal behavior has been tolerated and it will turn when at some point.

Let’s hope people have good sense not to go a rioting again. I do not have much confidence in their rationality only in their fear. Any natural fear that they should have had was swept away the last time because they lost control and felt justified even in attacking Wisconsin police ordered to stand down and shelter in position.

Government there were terrible and negligent.

Prosecution slows down incidents which took 15 seconds to last a hour dissertation blow for blow movements only seconds long. It attempts to ignore how quick the event occurred. Slow it down enough and write a book out of it and bore the jury to tears in the meantime. Legal barrel length!

Meanwhile Democrats dress up as White Supremacist's to pretend they support Youngkin in front of his bus.

There is so little actual racism in this country that Democrats have to constantly fabricate it.

Silver lining in every crowd.

GENUINE extremists, all sides, have gotten pissed-off at play-acting-for-gain-alleged-extremists, wearied of being treated as a cash-crop...

... and started finding ways to get along with their former choice of enemies.. ..if only off the back of seeing them as "real, not fake".

'Interesting times..."

Thanks, I agree,
also why would he only shoot at people chasing him with firearms and other weapons if he went there with intent to kill, why not just set up like that crazy F-er in Los Vegas and just pick people off from a window somewhere, instead of running around trying to administer first aid and put out fires.

SMH at the stupidity of the closed minded

I never said he went there with intent to kill. The only thing I talked about was the performance that he put on for the jury. No doubt on the advice of his attorneys. Everything else you bitched to me about, you brought up.

Those who still think Rittenhouse should go to jail after all the evidence and testimony has been presented are subconsciously admitting they more closely align with rioters, convicted felons, and child rapists.

I wonder if that has to do with the old 'Birds of a feather' saying

How can anyone "still" think that before all the evidence and testimony are in? You are slipping.

Most smart people do not attack other people with a gun either.

Most smart people will act with what they have when attacked. Bottom line. Chasing a man with a rifle does not compute unlesss you are doped to the gills or are of mob mentality to destroy and harm if not kill. How would the young man find out? Could he have magically slowed everything down and sat down with the attacker and reasoned it all out like the prosecution is doing spending a hour of conclusions Kyle should have reached that the man meant him no harm?

I don’t think so and that is one hell of a stretch to believe even for Super Gumbie that is the BigBSG! :nutter: BBSG

I would not have been there in the first place. So many people made the different choice both good and bad people on both sides.

Funny that you'd mention blah, blah, blah. You been taking lessons on this from termite?

At least it is connected to good sense. In four sentences you ramble the same terms because you have little brain and zero point.

Can you even type that with a straight face? I think to appreciate any irony that first you would have to have good sense and even low IQ brain to get it. That would be a Gumby stretch of epic proportions even for you BBSG.

It would be silly if any group of citizens would impose a repeat of the earlier riotous behavior. This kind of criminal behavior has been tolerated and it will turn when at some point.

I think the first here a bit of over the top. "child rapists"????
Actions well intention or not may have consequences. Sorry afterwards does not escape punishment.

On the second people in the street can go off sideways at any time.
The crowd mentality. Alone each is reasonable, driven by others and in a pack they become different.
One sees this in gang members of all types and flavors.

Let's hope that cooler heads prevail and accept what ever comes out.
For sure no matter what some will try to inflame the situation plus or minus.
Maybe those are the bad guys.
Bob

So in Wisconsin they have 500 National Guard ready to go on standby several are around the same age of Kyle not a huge difference. The proceedings are likely to be extended out to delay the tension spreading it out. They wish to end early part way today and finish up fresh tomorrow morning. I think that is very wise to do as tensions are high. No way around that.

Let’s hope people have good sense not to go a rioting again. I do not have much confidence in their rationality only in their fear. Any natural fear that they should have had was swept away the last time because they lost control and felt justified even in attacking Wisconsin police ordered to stand down and shelter in position.

Government there were terrible and negligent.

Prosecution slows down incidents which took 15 seconds to last a hour dissertation blow for blow movements only seconds long. It attempts to ignore how quick the event occurred. Slow it down enough and write a book out of it and bore the jury to tears in the meantime. Legal barrel length!

There won't be any rioting. The 2022 election cycle is getting close. Burning buildings and violence in the streets won't play well for the voters.

I think the first here a bit of over the top. "child rapists"????
Exactly that. Five convictions, 11 counts.

Seems the dead f**k would date single mom's so he could ass-rape their young sons.

Court records. Not "fake news'.

"Over the top"? Because they call it "topping?"

Wake TF up!

What you might get into between consenting adults we couldn't care less about.

Trying to justify ass-raping five year olds is NOT OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back