What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he went there with intent to kill. The only thing I talked about was the performance that he put on for the jury. No doubt on the advice of his attorneys. Everything else you bitched to me about, you brought up.

That was an assumption on my part, not a poor one though as I figured if you agreed with one of Lebron's narratives (the dumbest and most heartless) you probably agreed with the rest, however there have been some on here that said he went with the intent to kill, I apologize if I have confused you with one of them.

Anybody that watched this trial and still thinks of Kyle as a W.S. or that he went to Kenosha with intent to kill, is a closed minded ignorant fool.
I hope this kid sues everyone that tried to tarnish him, including the POTUS.
The majority of the ones he shot at had firearms, one a felon, the one that lived and testified said straight up Kyle only shot when he pointed his gun at him. And if you don't think somebody could be killed or seriously wounded by a swinging skateboard, then your even dumber than an ignorant fool.

You guys should realize all the stars must align to bring lawsuits. Most always very painful even when one has a case. What damages would be sued for? No one calls any prosecutor for bringing a politically motivated action it happens all the time. No one monitors prosecutors, judges, police and even Congressmen and women though with Congress critters they can punish someone when they really wat to as the laws I suppose. Mostly they are not monitored.

I think the first here a bit of over the top. "child rapists"????

What do you call it when an adult male is convicted of having sexual intercourse with a male child against their consent? Apparently multiple time with multiple children
I'll wait

Grandpas life was easier than now during prohibition and the early union days.
Too much now with legal maneuvers and too much of this is my right to kill.
We have become dysfunctional. Aligned with I do not know what.
Wonder how it judged 200-500 years from now.
Bob

"Where are the six new steel mills?"

Hopefully in a location, most probably outside of the United States that can produce the product and supply it to American manufacturing at the best price possible. Used to believe with American Unions it was all about jobs and used politics to further more jobs and greater wages and benefit for those they represented.

Now, it seems, unions only focus on social change which judging by union membership numbers means they are contributing to the demise of union represented manufacturing. Another words union leadership give a ratz-ass about the dues paying membership and American jobs.

“ "Where are the six new steel mills?"”

It seems that even with heavy tariffs levied against the Chinese that them and everyone else takes the hit and could easily take the hit. Many other allies were given exemptions to the tariffs anyway and not recently. No surprise actually. Strategic production was protected which our Government wished American Steel be used in all American infrastructure projects and construction projects.

Let it fail or as I see it finish destroying it would be problematic after the infrastructure projects began. “Oh too bad we let them fail I do not know why China and everyone else has increased their prices!”

Shoot now they won’t even unload it from the ships. The steel does not get here by magic. They know how much steel has been dumped here over decades.

That was an assumption on my part, not a poor one though as I figured if you agreed with one of Lebron's narratives (the dumbest and most heartless) you probably agreed with the rest, however there have been some on here that said he went with the intent to kill, I apologize if I have confused you with one of them.

Apology accepted. I have never heard anything Lebron has said. I'm not b ball fan.

Unions only butt-f**k adult membership. If only for LACK of juveniles as members.

What's anal sodomy got to do with Prohibition?

Or your Grandpa?

???

You sure do have a fixation on ass rape.

And if you call retiring at a young age with insurance benefits and a pensions ass raping, I wonder what you call real ass raping? An enjoyable pastime? With you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS up is down and black is white and you get the point.

Grandpas life was easier than now during prohibition and the early union days.
Too much now with legal maneuvers and too much of this is my right to kill.
We have become dysfunctional. Aligned with I do not know what.
Wonder how it judged 200-500 years from now.
Bob

Seems to me that you equate killing the same whether it is murder or self defense, thank God our founders didn't, the 2nd Amendment was ratified in 1791 so do you equate your "have become" prior to that date? People have used weapons to defend themselves against rioters even before the Constitution clarified your God give right to it. The redcoats fired at a mob in "self Defense" and killed people, and it was our founding father John Adams that defended them in court and won

Meanwhile Democrats dress up as White Supremacist's to pretend they support Youngkin in front of his bus.

There is so little actual racism in this country that Democrats have to constantly fabricate it.

This has always been my point they actually support it that way. They are insurrectionist by action yet are just plain looter riotous parasites.

I think the first here a bit of over the top. "child rapists"????
Actions well intention or not may have consequences. Sorry afterwards does not escape punishment.

On the second people in the street can go off sideways at any time.
The crowd mentality. Alone each is reasonable, driven by others and in a pack they become different.
One sees this in gang members of all types and flavors.

Let's hope that cooler heads prevail and accept what ever comes out.
For sure no matter what some will try to inflame the situation plus or minus.
Maybe those are the bad guys.
Bob

They were allowed to run the riot that night. Law enforcement were ordered to take a pass. Later they will want more funding to protect and defend who in their right minds believe them?

It is not CROWD MENTALITY though Bob as you so sweetly described them they are rightfully and accurately described as a Mob mentality. Mobs of that nature are essentially right on the edge of violent assaults and even maiming and murdering. Not very much mentioned about injuries of attacks by these people imposed upon fellow rioters I might add.

None of these guys walked away from Kyle they even chased him and went out of their way to incite the mob.

And if you call retiring at a young age with insurance benefits and a pensions ass raping, I wonder what you call real ass raping? An enjoyable pastime? With you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS up is down and black is white and you get the point.

Go away. Nobody likes you.

Hope you live a long life, because you couldn't buy 6 friends to be your pallbearers...

Troll!

^^^^only 6????
BigBe-es would need 6 per corner!
Nonsense. Won't even need a casket.

They'll rotary-broach the soles of his feet to Torx, put his pointed little head straight down, power-screw him directly into the ground.

He's just that twisted.

:(

Just a thought....Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict, will be a great excuse to get the military onto the streets.... :skep:

First 500 NG troops have been on standby for about a full day, already.

Bussed-in looters pull their usual stunt? Might find Kenosha fresh out of patience.

Eggy.....One question.....I thought you were a 'Murrican living in Chy-Na?
You're about six months behind. Biz license expired, getting papers updated, virus makes return a paperwork maze. Working on it, I promise you. (btw, have the signatures of the past four or five secretaries of state ... Clinton, Rice, Tillerman, somebody else. Kerry ? But they have their secretaries sign for them, alas, so probably no value :()

Steelrfn said:
People have used weapons to defend themselves against rioters even before the Constitution clarified your God give right to it.
Ignoring the god-give part of this, Rittenhouse was not defending himself. He took a rifle and travelled to a place where he did not live and had no property so he could play big-dick vigilante. He went out looking for trouble, then when it happened he killed two unarmed people, one of whom was literally a mental case and had nothing to do with any protests rioting or looting. Then he cried on the stand. Sorry, kid, you asked for it, if you get prison for several years you'll deserve it.

You "retired at an early age" just like 100,000 other GM workers---GM eliminated the jobs with plant shutdowns. Of course you got a sweet deal and who would'nt jump on it. But you got lucky not because of your skillsets but because your company was facing bankruptcy. You should be thanking the taxpayers for your goodluck---think ultimate cost was $11 Billion.

You're about six months behind. Biz license expired, getting papers updated, virus makes return a paperwork maze. Working on it, I promise you. (btw, have the signatures of the past four or five secretaries of state ... Clinton, Rice, Tillerman, somebody else. Kerry ? But they have their secretaries sign for them, alas, so probably no value :()

Ignoring the god-give part of this, Rittenhouse was not defending himself. He took a rifle and travelled to a place where he did not live and had no property so he could play big-dick vigilante. He went out looking for trouble, then when it happened he killed two unarmed people, one of whom was literally a mental case and had nothing to do with any protests rioting or looting. Then he cried on the stand. Sorry, kid, you asked for it, if you get prison for several years you'll deserve it.

Hocus Pocus--Out Of Focus.

Wow like the difference between night and day the two sides of this.

Hope you did not break the hearts of any of those secretaries EG or they want to do the whole angry girlfriend thing.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back