What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, no. It's not any sort of exaggeration at all. It varies, but a carton of 10 packs lasts only 2 days. Local mini-mart sees my vehicle, they are already on the counter when I enter the store. Working on 3 days, and just about there. Mind. I may take as little as ONE drag, usually only three, rarely four.

Someone who gave the least damn about the cost would point out I'm just burning up money, not really "smoking".

BFD. It keeps me out of worse trouble.

:D

I suppose it is not quite impossible. But it hasn't happened since 1968. So rate it "unlikely".

Too lazy, Iyam. No need to destroy when de-fang will serve. Run a nutter's virtual head up his own virtual ass, "circular firing squad" writ small ensues, and on to the next.

LOL! Trying to bitch-slap a tarball .... or trying to boil the ocean - might be closer?

John Dryden never explained what happens next when he said:

"Beware the fury of a patient man."

The TRULY patient man doesn't fly into a rage when his patience "should have" reached a breaking point. Not at all. There is no "breaking point" in the conventional sense.

What we do is far more difficult to deal with.
Exhibit GREATER patience ....and carry on.

If the first 50 encounters were not enough?

Perhaps at some point in the next 500.. or 5,000, or "C".. or aleph null...an opponent will come to understand we will not be the one to change. And don't care whether (s)he does, or never.

Think it through. How long have you been mowing grass?

Has the grass ever "learned its lesson" and stopped growing?

Has it ever solicited your opinion? About ANYTHING?

As with Elliot Roosevelt on "war", it "just doesn't' give a damn."
Nor do I.

"Pile on"? Have at it! It's only the internet.

May as well whip the Hellespont .. it won't whip back.. or machine-gun the Pacific Ocean.. it won't shoot back.

Nor obey, either.. but there you have it.

I ain't the one paying for your ammo... Nor your time.

I do make :popcorn: now and then.. On MY dime, even!

But THAT's a cheap enough a price for the entertainment in it!

Google would find you the movie, and the book written FROM the screenplay, rather than the usual reverse.

Far from the best movie ever made, but it has a lesson about powerful figures with overwhelming resources coming to a bad end when just one, lone, and thought to be helpless, oldster is ... shall we say "resolute"? ... as to wanting to see justice served.

John Durham doesn't need a Sharps Buffalo rifle in .45-90. Just the same sort of dogged determination as Valdez to not quit, regardless.

And John Durham is not the only "Valdez" class of actor in the game.

Productive folks of good will with greater skill and patience than looter-lie-bore-alls just keep on doing what we do better and best.

Prevailing.

Interesting times unfolding.

De-worming is SUCH messy bizness!

I've never tried Ivermectin but I've heard that the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS are using it for de-worming.

That is the point I first made with Bill.
I am really not sure there is any legal standing for civilians to gain protection from if they do so.
You didn't make a point.

It doesn't matter what you are, or are not, "sure of".
Clearly, you will never be involved.

Those among us who will be involved - if need be - expect you to stay indoors.
We don't WANT you on the scene.

You would only increase the danger to all hands.

Not just to yourself.
To ALL hands, good, bad, or indifferent.

Keep out of it.

Let the grown-ups handle it.

They would have been bailed out by Kamala and had the charges dismissed anyway

"Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake She Was ‘Proud’ of Him"

The 3 days of riots in Kenosha resulted from the shooting of Jacob Blake by police for resisting arrest and reaching for knife while attempting to steal a vehicle with children inside.

It was later determined to be a "good shooting" and the U.S. Justice Department cleared the police after a Federal investigation.

Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake She Was ‘Proud’ of Him, Lawyer Says

Well this thread has sure gone off the rails. From trumps many lies to the virus and now to the trial from Kenosha.

We can all agree that trump lied about the six non existent steel mills though, correct?

Just so that I can be prepared, what is the next subject that we'll be covering? Hey look, a squirrel.

The 3 days of riots in Kenosha resulted from the shooting of Jacob Blake by police for resisting arrest and reaching for knife while attempting to steal a vehicle with children inside.

It was later determined to be a "good shooting" and the U.S. Justice Department cleared the police after a Federal investigation.

So..

Time wounds all heels

Blake is where, now?

Is he any better-off than Kamala?

Would you rather be:

A) Jacob Blake

B) Kamala Harris

C) Cluster-f**k Joe Buyed-in

D) Robert Hunt-her Buy-ed-in

E) Screwed, blewed, and tattoo'ed

F) Big Blivet

G) None of the Above

G, please...

I did *think* that IQ reduction with age would be a good subject - but it would be unfair to you.... :rolleyes5:

Yeah, really.

"Jacks of better to open", the poor sod was dealt a loosing hand at birth, then he gets involved in sniffing arseholes of a "Trump Cult" and contracts a nasty case of venereal TDS?

Anything requiring a measurable "IQ" would be as unfair to him as shooting water in the ocean.

Well this thread has sure gone off the rails. From trumps many lies to the virus and now to the trial from Kenosha.

We can all agree that trump lied about the six non existent steel mills though, correct?

Just so that I can be prepared, what is the next subject that we'll be covering? Hey look, a squirrel.

Big B still wants to talk about three years ago, probably because talking current events keeps exposing him as a compulsive liar

Big B still wants to talk about three years ago, probably because talking current events keeps exposing him as a compulsive liar

Phhht..

A) He's been known as a compulsive liar for one Hell of a lot longer than just THREE years!

B) He'd still be a compulsive liar if he WAS current.

C) You can't expect a mentally-challenged person to NOT need three years to understand even the simplest of things.

I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread so here goes.

A few years ago our lying president trump said that US Steel was opening six new steel mills. He also said that they were opening seven new steel mills.

I've also repeatedly asked the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to tell us where these alleged steel mills are being built but never seem to get any answer. Of course it appears to this liberal thinker that the steel mill claim is just another in a very long line of trump lies where he keeps just making shit up and having his CULT MEMBERS eat it up.

Here is one article but I also remember him making these claims. Trump keeps bragging about 7 new U.S. Steel plants. There’s just one problem. – ThinkProgress

If an of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS here have any idea where these steel mills are please share it with the rest of us. Otherwise you can chalk this up to just a bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS being duped by their cult leader.

Maybe if we can get to the bottom of this we can revisit some other unbelievable stories from our last one term, twice impeached president. Maybe someone has a secret copy of trumps beautiful, tremendous, pretty, special health care plan.

I'm not opposed to starting another thread.

And demon73, You're welcome.

Over 30,000 views and 1368 replies for Big B's original post.

I suggest that the next subject should be how to keep down your good friend Barbter,he has started (in a small way) to pick on you good buddy. SORT IT.

He was violating a restraining order and had no custody rights to the kids in the car, if allowed to continue he would have endangered the lives of those children and the public trying to flee.

You must be thinking of you cult leader. He's the pathological liar. Not me.

If I was a pathological liar like trump you'd be singing my praises. You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS love liars.

Over 30,000 views and 1368 replies for Big B's original post.

Wow, you figured out how many views and replies there are. Congratulations.

I'm not sure why you posted it in red but it probably has to do with Red China or some other Communist stuff. Red is also the color often associated with fire, blood, and some other things that the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS seem very fond of.

This thread seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS from polluting other threads, which was kind of the idea for it.

You're welcome.

You must be thinking of you cult leader. He's the pathological liar. Not me.

If I was a pathological liar like trump you'd be singing my praises. You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS love liars.

Big B...."Singing my praises" Strictly a solo performance by Big B.

BTW---It's past the one year anniversary of Democrats winning the 2020 Presidential election, and now 301 Joe Biden has been in office. Latest popularity poll puts Biden at 38% with Harris at 28%.

And now there is this: "Harris and Buttigieg under the spotlight amid uncertainty over Biden’s future"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15219c-4310-11ec-9ea7-3eb2406a2e24_story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back