What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's a lot of probably's and speculation. The planet earth will probably get hit by a huge asteroid and none of this will matter. As long as we're making crazy predictions.

when you don't live far from Kenosha you sort of hear things from the local media which is more honest and realistic than the shit you listen to or make up.

Wow. That's a lot of probably's and speculation. The planet earth will probably get hit by a huge asteroid and none of this will matter. As long as we're making crazy predictions.

Well then I predict a unlikely the trial in Kenosha will be a mistrial with prejudice. The jurors will discover exculpatory evidence the prosecution covered up and refused to disclose in discovery.

They tried to slip it past so they can come back and say well they turned it over.

Oh you bloody fool. The ports are about shipping,me and my bestie are talking about transportation.
I told him for you Big,Big really big B.

Thank you for the help. I have a hard time keeping up with all of the crazy things that the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS come up with.

when you don't live far from Kenosha you sort of hear things from the local media which is more honest and realistic than the shit you listen to or make up.

I wonder when that will change, most local news just reports the news in it's entirety without bias most of the time.

National news is usually biased, telling the side of the story that supports their narrative, or even flat out lying. With the Rittenhouse case the picture painted by most of the national news sources came out as highly inaccurate at trial. They had him easily convicted on all counts.

Oh you bloody fool. The ports are about shipping,me and my bestie are talking about transportation.
I told him for you Big,Big really big B.

I know you were joking, in the states the Department of Transportation also governs maritime transportation in US waters, along with air, rail, and highway traffic. It is telling in time of crisis a lot of the Biden administration treats their position as a 9-5 job. Joe Biden takes most weekends off, and Buttigieg takes maternity leave, that one has to be a first as a male.

Uhh, no. It's not any sort of exaggeration at all. It varies, but a carton of 10 packs lasts only 2 days. Local mini-mart sees my vehicle, they are already on the counter when I enter the store. Working on 3 days, and just about there. Mind. I may take as little as ONE drag, usually only three, rarely four.
My name is Bob and I chain smoke.
As above some very little drags and burn up in the ashtray.
Average time per smoke is 7 to 14 minutes depending on how active.
I use cigarettes smoked to time cooking steaks or burgers on the grill. That is certainly bad.
Four to five packs a day means something lit almost all of waking hours.
Two or two and a half packs here. It is a terrible habit and you always say if it reaches this price per pack I will stop but you do not.
Worse is that sometimes you lay one off the corner of a table or somewhere and go do things.
Then as you go to pull one out you think "I have a lit smoke left somewhere in the shop and not sure where. Need to find that".
Started in my mid to late 20s. Kicked it few times for a year but that did not last.

Do not vape, do not this. Take that tiny money everyday and put it in the SP500. The rewards are far greater.
I realize such advice is wasted on youths. BTDT.
Bob

I wonder when that will change, most local news just reports the news in it's entirety without bias most of the time.

National news is usually biased, telling the side of the story that supports their narrative, or even flat out lying. With the Rittenhouse case the picture painted by most of the national news sources came out as highly inaccurate at trial. They had him easily convicted on all counts.

Inaccurate news...Oh my. "MSNBC's Joe Scarborough says Kyle Rittenhouse was a "self-appointed militia member" who drove across state lines and ended up "unloading 60 rounds, kills two people,"

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1460188004434255873

I know you were joking, in the states the Department of Transportation also governs maritime transportation in US waters, along with air, rail, and highway traffic. It is telling in time of crisis a lot of the Biden administration treats their position as a 9-5 job. Joe Biden takes most weekends off, and Buttigieg takes maternity leave, that one has to be a first as a male.

Maybe it would make you happier if Biden spent more time on the golf course like your cult boy trump did.

As to mayor Pete taking maternity leave, I don't think it's a first. Maybe in the USA but not in the world. But in your little mind the USA is the only place in the world.

Maybe it would make you happier if Biden spent more time on the golf course like your cult boy trump did.

As to mayor Pete taking maternity leave, I don't think it's a first. Maybe in the USA but not in the world. But in your little mind the USA is the only place in the world.

It's not "mayor Pete" it's Pete Buttigieg United States Secretary of Transportation with a couple hundred thousand of shipping containers on hundreds of ships sitting waiting to unload helping to fuck up the U.S. economy.

It's not like Pete's wife is suffering from Postpartum depression or needs help breast feeding for cripes sake. The moron took 8 weeks off during a crisis.

The guy is a freak show who was challenged running a city in Indiana and is now being groomed to take over from Kamala Harris.

helping to fuck up the U.S. economy.

Stock market is still doing fine. What's the problem? That was pretty much the only thing that you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS used as a measure of how our economy was doing when said cult leader was president. What changed? Hypocrite much?

And what exactly are YOU short of that is on those ships. I've been able to get pretty much anything and everything that I want just like usual.

Stock market is still doing fine. What's the problem? That was pretty much the only thing that you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS used as a measure of how our economy was doing when said cult leader was president. What changed? Hypocrite much?

And what exactly are YOU short of that is on those ships. I've been able to get pretty much anything and everything that I want just like usual.

I guess I should be celebrating...A Democrat President with a 38% approval with his supposed replacement at 28%. Actually....here's hoping things continue just as they are.

1411 Big B "Maybe it would make you happier if Biden spent more time on the golf course like your cult boy trump did."

If useless "President" Joe was on the golf course he would be in a "bunker" 99% of the time.

Joe gets in a new "bunker" every day.

Except the "President" Joe "bunkers" are not the comical "bunkers" they have in the USA, real bunkers, like they have in Scotland, where you have to climb down a ladder to play your shot.

Saint Donald for President.

Inaccurate news...Oh my. "MSNBC's Joe Scarborough says Kyle Rittenhouse was a "self-appointed militia member" who drove across state lines and ended up "unloading 60 rounds, kills two people,"

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1460188004434255873

Even more outrageous was that fat slob of a prosecutor suggesting that "legitimate self defense" would have been going hand to hand with the attacker. Of course before he said that the jury got to see the video where multiple attackers tried to finish off Kyle while he was on the ground.

OSHA has announced that it has “suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation."
You are not King Joe, a Document rules our land, not you.

You sure do have a vivid imagination.

Big B really does live in his own world.

This was in response to my #1390 post: "My favorite is his (Big B's) ten year old apprentice lie"

Which in turn reflects my #926 post:
"Post #877 Big B says he retired at 50
Post # 901 he said he was in the "trade" for 40 years
So now this compulsive liar wants us to believe that the automotive industry takes on 10 year old apprentices."

Fast forward to today and now Big B claims his own words are 'my imagination' LOL
Face it sport, you are a farce with zero credibility

You.
You said you had a drill that was a minter. and it came out of a (can't remember) car factory and you knew this because of the paperwork when you opened up the eleccy box.

You just can't stop lying can you. What the hell is a minter? That's not something from any of my posts either. And do you think that a car factory would have a pillar drill?

At least you did get part of it right. I did find the electrical prints in the electrical enclosure and they did say that it was originally wired for an auto plant.

1411 Big B "Maybe it would make you happier if Biden spent more time on the golf course like your cult boy trump did."

If useless "President" Joe was on the golf course he would be in a "bunker" 99% of the time.

Joe gets in a new "bunker" every day.

Except the "President" Joe "bunkers" are not the comical "bunkers" they have in the USA, real bunkers, like they have in Scotland, where you have to climb down a ladder to play your shot.

Saint Donald for President.

This post proves that mental illness isn't just restricted to the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back