What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, that sounds like a conspiracy theory. FWIW I have noticed several posters who appear to have multiple accounts based on the almost identical responses in some cases.

Nah.. Fox News arredy anal-eyes-d that effect. Separate ascarids, shared DNA.

Seems they are all trying to share but one brain.
Might work if it were on an ice-pee'd internet connection?

But it is connected as a spy-dir-tweb from one rrr's hole to the next routed through the public sewer system of major Demonratic shiddies....

They squat to pee, and get the common message for the day squirted up their various and sundry learning orifices so it crosses the shite-brain membrane barrier most efficaciously.

Bioengineering thing.

You'd have to ken parasites?

First the Hollywood elitist lefties advocated for abolishing the electoral college
Then they advocated for stacking the SCOTUS
Then they advocated for eliminating the filibuster
Now Stephen Colbert says we should just get rid of the entire Senate.
There is no end to their madness

PM Boris Johnson ends mask mandates.

"The government will no longer mandate the wearing of masks anywhere"
That should make EGs day

First the Hollywood elitist lefties advocated for abolishing the electoral college
Then they advocated for stacking the SCOTUS
Then they advocated for eliminating the filibuster
Now Stephen Colbert says we should just get rid of the entire Senate.
There is no end to their madness

Oh, but there surely IS!

Chill the beer, fire up the grille !!!

"Valdez is coming!"

PM Boris Johnson ends mask mandates.

"The government will no longer mandate the wearing of masks anywhere"
That should make EGs day

"EG" is probably off somewhere retching into a dustbin.

Went on a blind date convinced he was Napoleon Bonaparte, reincarnate.

Came back sore, having having discovered it was really Joséphine de Beauharnais being back-channeled.

Xin Loy!

I suspect they'll actually turn blue, then grey, as the fools freeze to death in the dark.

Whored warm factories and homes to Putin's gas.

Bad move.

If he doesn't shut it off first.. again ... the war in Ukraine will do.

They asked for it. They'll lose it. Toy odour.
Europe wants to introduce a carbon tax on products that use dirty energy.who is the main exporter of goods? this is china. it will start switching to gas, and it will need a lot of gas. it will rise in price. including gas will be more expensive in Europe. and EU officials will again whine that Russia is selling them expensive gas.time after time they shoot themselves in the foot but they are not looking for the guilty

we have canceled the obligatory quarcodes. perhaps they were afraid of unrest as in Kazakhstan

I seriously doubt they were "afraid enough"!

He put . what? ONE Regimental Combat team of mixed Armour on the ground because their assets were not holding up, already?

He's likely to need a full Combat Division to get them back out again ...still breathing.

Several hundred dead Kazakhs is easily twice that many two-hundred-year vendettas.

This could get ugly.

:(

A new Government study confirms what millions were saying for months, based on a vast history of government studies.

According to the CDC - Natural Immunity from prior infections granted stronger levels of protection against the Delta Variant of the Wuhan Virus than vaccines alone.

Yet another "Conspiracy Theory" comes to fruition

Europe wants to introduce a carbon tax on products that use dirty energy.who is the main exporter of goods? this is china. it will start switching to gas, and it will need a lot of gas. it will rise in price. including gas will be more expensive in Europe. and EU officials will again whine that Russia is selling them expensive gas.time after time they shoot themselves in the foot but they are not looking for the guilty

BFD.

Russian gas will simply go 100% to China, and on prices China establishes.

No one else will mess with it. Too unreliable.

No one but China can risk the money it will take to expand the pipeline TO China.

No longer any concern to "the West" once they absorb the inevitable but thankfully just-the-one-time severe beating coming due, "Real Soon, NOW".

That simple.

I seriously doubt they were "afraid enough"!

He put . what? ONE Regimental Combat team of mixed Armour on the ground because their assets were not holding up, already?

He's likely to need a full Combat Division to get them back out again ...still breathing.

Several hundred dead Kazakhs is easily twice that many two-hundred-year vendettas.

This could get ugly.

you overestimate the power of the ruling regime.for example, none of the ordinary people could imagine that the Soviet Union would no longer exist. I think they are afraid. there are many other problems that are more important than throwing hot ugs into a box of dynamite

BFD.

Russian gas will simply go 100% to China, and on prices China establishes.

No one else will mess with it. Too unreliable.

No one but China can risk the money it will take to expand the pipeline TO China.

No longer any concern to "the West" once they absorb the inevitable but thankfully just-the-one-time severe beating coming due, "Real Soon, NOW".

That simple.
gas will go where it is better to pay. we are actively building factories and terminals for ships for liquefied gas. will carry gas to Asia and around the world

you overestimate the power of the ruling regime.for example, none of the ordinary people could imagine that the Soviet Union would no longer exist. I think they are afraid. there are many other problems that are more important than throwing hot ugs into a box of dynamite

Present "regime" is a bad joke. Very.

It has nought to do with what you think. Nor what I think.

It's all about what Kazakhs 'don't think', just act upon, and more stealthily than visibly. The ones that can harm you do not march and die in the public streets.

Surely you must know more Kazakhs personally than I do?

They run some of the Russian Federation's most ruthless - and least visible - criminal organizations.

Best simply avoided. Not anyone sane's first choice of enemies.
Write it on the wall.

History will Judge. I'm sticking with an estimate of no less than a full Combat Division.

It could easily become another Chechnya.

And what did THAT cost, and for how LONG.. to have begun with vast aspirations only to eventually have to settle for half-vast compromises as a truce of convenience between nought but two de facto "alpha-male" looters?

It has nought to do with what you think. Nor what I think.

It's all about what Kazakhs 'don't think', just act upon ,and more stealthily than visibly.

Surely you must know more Kazakhs personally than I do?

They run some of the Russian Federation's most ruthless - and least visible - criminal organizations.

Best avoided. Not anyone sane's first choice of enemies.
russia does not rule kazakhstan. China has more influence. I don't know Kazakhs, their country is very far from me.in the early 90s there was a big exodus from there. many families were forced to leave it, Russian families, mixed Russian-Kazakh families, families of Germans. three families from there live in my street. Kazakhs are by no means good-natured. perhaps much more nationalistic than Russians

Ouch!----More bad news for Joey!

"liberal organizations found suburban women described Biden as “old” “incoherent” “sleepy” and “lazy,” according to details published by The Washington Post."

One day short of a year in office and Dementia Joe is getting hammered by the press.

Ouch!----More bad news for Joey!

"liberal organizations found suburban women described Biden as “old” “incoherent” “sleepy” and “lazy,” according to details published by The Washington Post."

One day short of a year in office and Dementia Joe is getting hammered by the press.

No Freakin' Waaaay near as bad as the next three of his years, if-even he doesn't expire in-orifice off the stress.

The roughly five-percent that are actual "Journalists" have been at least "bitch slapping" "Joe Average" for over forty years.

It is only after 12 months of unbroken rolling cluster-f**kery that the Fake News media have turned on Joe Lied-in off the back of disastrous embarrassment AT their lies.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving nor intellectually-incestuous tribe.

Downside? The daft buggers are visiting the COST of their kinky-f**kery on the CITIZENS!

Where is the BigBser, he accuses me of being afraid and that is a laugh, how about we have a meet up sometime in East St. Louis. I have been there, he probably should think it is a wonderful place, a lot of the oppressed destroying everything in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back