What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the BigBser, he accuses me of being afraid and that is a laugh, how about we have a meet up sometime in East St. Louis. I have been there, he probably should think it is a wonderful place, a lot of the oppressed destroying everything in sight.

Best not. Our taxes are too high, already.

It could be considered seriously "bad form" to kick his ass.

Get it wedged up between his shoulder blades?

The professional parasite might file for double-dipper handicapped bennies as a multi-ratshits hunchback.

I have stayed away for about a week, and good grief Charlie Brown! B is just like a broken record. Says the same crap over and over.

I think CitizenF16 has it right. Autistic, 3rd grader, and Ill add, basically a never did nothing never been nothing retard.

Your turn, drill press boy!

It only becomes a conspiracy when you factor in that he stole the election.

I think EG has gone silent. He is rumored to be in business with B.

I wish I could show you his EG brand yet there is some kind of internet block.

Perhaps B and others can appreciate the humor in this one.

79790FA3-1510-4DE9-8C0E-649A7EB206C1.jpg

Funny one that. :)

Many thanks to Thermite and Mr. Sanders for the breakthrough discussion. It is very interesting to follow.

Watched the President today. I am saddened by a lot of what is going on. Good progress is being stonewalled across the board. On a world stage things are not WW3 but there is a lot of pent up and active hostility. My hope is that cooler heads will prevail.

There is hardly anyone left who recalls a World War. At least there are a few around who were small children.

I hope B and EG manage to rustle up some cattle easily and sort out all the branding. It is about time some persons that we know can make a good living being on their own not beholden to the man so to speak.

I know they will not break the law and they will sell their cattle at market prices even to his concept of the imaginary “Trump cult Members” crowd. Everyone should have food , shelter, and water. If they have that then some loved ones would be icing on the cake.:):)

Those guys should be kind with their branding lest things get out of hand.

709303C4-4385-42FD-9F5F-FF9AAF485F0F.jpg

What a joke of a press conference yesterday, what was that his second in over 360 days in office?
81,000,000 votes my ass

Spending bill blocked
Filibuster saved
No more UK mandates
and election theft bill will be blocked.
WINNING!

Democrats have controlled the Presidency, the House and the Senate for 1 year as of today.
Are you better off today than you were 1 year ago?

Spending bill blocked
Filibuster saved
No more UK mandates
and election theft bill will be blocked.
WINNING!

Democrats picked Joey to close a whole bunch of liberal progressive deals using the covid pandemic as the lead in. Now it appears the whole rotten Democrat mess is unraveling and the press/media will be called upon to make Joey the fall guy. One year and $Trillions pissed away by lefties using a feeble old man named Biden who spent 46 years....pissing gov't money away.

Admittedly Republicans are most probably gonna mess up in the 2022 election cycle but IF they should take the House and Senate payback will be a bitch---and much liberal progressive bullshit to be unraveled.

While you were home during lockdowns, Fauci made himself $2,000,000

No doubt many from both sides of the aisle cashed in on the Covid pandemeic. Biden is going to give away 400 million N95 masks. Would like to get just 2% of that contract....wherever they are coming from.

No doubt many from both sides of the aisle cashed in on the Covid pandemeic. Biden is going to give away 400 million N95 masks. Would like to get just 2% of that contract....wherever they are coming from.

Not sure, but I would bet some in our government own stock in the company providing it.

Ouch!----More bad news for Joey!

"liberal organizations found suburban women described Biden as “old” “incoherent” “sleepy” and “lazy,” according to details published by The Washington Post."

One day short of a year in office and Dementia Joe is getting hammered by the press.

Washington Post the liberal fish wrap not fit to line a bird cage, they even spew their political garbage all over the sports page. I cannot believe they have even turned on Biden.

Best not. Our taxes are too high, already.

It could be considered seriously "bad form" to kick his ass.

Get it wedged up between his shoulder blades?

The professional parasite might file for double-dipper handicapped bennies as a multi-ratshits hunchback.

I never strike first, I just want to see him insult me to my face.

I have stayed away for about a week, and good grief Charlie Brown! B is just like a broken record. Says the same crap over and over.

I think CitizenF16 has it right. Autistic, 3rd grader, and Ill add, basically a never did nothing never been nothing retard.

Your turn, drill press boy!

Exactly, he has never displayed any level of intelligence even in machining related topics.

Democrats have controlled the Presidency, the House and the Senate for 1 year as of today.
Are you better off today than you were 1 year ago?

You are if you worked part time for minimum wage, you got a hell of a lot more money not working, than working. That extension of the federal unemployment benefits went to everyone unemployed, it was not based on income.

First the Hollywood elitist lefties advocated for abolishing the electoral college
Then they advocated for stacking the SCOTUS
Then they advocated for eliminating the filibuster
Now Stephen Colbert says we should just get rid of the entire Senate.
There is no end to their madness

Absolutely, and on another subject prone to public displays of madness, Howard Stern has said that hospitals should refuse treatment to those who refuse the Covid "vaccine". What we are now finally seeing OUT IN THE OPEN is the tyrannical bent shared by all modern "liberals"/leftists.

Propaganda to the contrary, Hitler had nothing on these people except more time in power and if they stay in power long enough we will certainly see extermination camps in the USA.

It CAN happen here, and "sedition", a bastardized version of treason that has no basis in the Constitution will be the charge levied against critics of government policies and those who hold alternate views to "orthodoxy".

Washington Post the liberal fish wrap not fit to line a bird cage, they even spew their political garbage all over the sports page. I cannot believe they have even turned on Biden.

The "Great Reset" of the United States can't happen unless Joey moves the liberal Democrat political agenda forward. If Joey can't fulfill his handlers "do list" then they will move on and find someone else.

Japan, India, and the Emirates airlines are canceling flights to the US over 5G activations
But Mayor Pete is still on Maternity Leave so if you expect him to respond on a transportation crisis, then you are nothing but a bigoted homophobe

People with various degrees of autism often repeat things and are socially awkward

That probably explains why some of you repeat things over and over. Reference the constant FJB and LGB. If the cult didn't tell it's morons what to say they wouldn't have anything to say at all. Oh what a beautiful world it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back