What's new
What's new

Table for a FP2L or 3L??

I have this table Obvious for a L machine But so narrow for a fixed table Only 30cm
Looked into the manual
But I only find a suplementary table 28cm and 3 slots
This table you cannot use as a suplementairy table as you cannot mount it
It has Tslots on both right angled sides
Anybody knows what it is ???
Peter

Deckel tafel L1.jpgDeckel tafel L2.jpg

Have seen similar years ago on an FP2L. As you suggest is very different than my bog standard fixed table on my FP3L. Recall the original FP3 before they renamed it FP33 also had a table like this but the t -slots on 45deg face should be different. Local shop has an original FP3 that I might be able to take a close look at in next few months.

Peter,
Still learning about Deckels and some of the accessories (dam Stephen showing off his FP1). Could it be a table for angle work. Something that you could use normal tools and still machine accurate angled parts. It might of been left of a machine dedicated for just angled parts.

Peter,
Still learning about Deckels and some of the accessories (dam Stephen showing off his FP1). Could it be a table for angle work. Something that you could use normal tools and still machine accurate angled parts. It might of been left of a machine dedicated for just angled parts.
The FP_L machines were traveling column machines, in which the whole column moved to provide the X axis. The table has a slant face because the machine mounting face has a slant face. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...QIHQiQD3YQjJkEegQIEBAC&biw=1625&bih=889&dpr=2

Never seen one like that , not in pictures or drawings in the manuals...
But i would say that that vertical face looks to replicate the standarsd manual machine vertical clamping face...so mayne that tabler was designed to accept the addition of a standard FP 2 angle table.....

To me it looks a lot like this one:
1665491639628.png

taken from:
1665491696972.png

So, I guess it a very early L table, hence the irregular T slot spacing on top.

(exciting times these must have been I guess...)

BR,
Thanos

Back