What's new
What's new

WTB: Dyna Mechtronics bt30 pull studs

setlab

Aluminum
I'm looking for some BT30 pull studs made for Dyna Myte. I have a DM2800, but I assume that all of their bt30 spindles would accept the same studs? They're a 90's company long out of business that used pull studs longer than most standard length bt30 studs. I thought I'd ask before I went to the extreme of ordering custom pull studs made.

Is there a place to find a dimensional drawing for these? I have a load of pull studs i have not identified yet i could check for you.

Or do you have a pic of one stud?

Steve.

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

hello everyone Im extremely new to cnc mills. i bought two dm2800 with lots of parts for both but no software i got the dosbox and a rs232 cord but other then that i cant design any parts. i feel horrible asking but i paid 5k for both mills withe extra mother boards and motors and steppers and 20 collets and pulls.

I bought mine to do a retrofit on, I pretty much threw all of the original electronics away. If you want to part yours out there is a dynamechtronics forum in the cnczone forums that seems to be kind of active.

Back