What's new
What's new

Moon landing or or not?

I was REALLY impressed with the speed and clarity of the phone conversation between the moon men and the US president.

So impressed, I don't recall who was on which end of the line. ;-)

Ah, now it makes sense, you're a PhD: simply superior in your intellect...at least in your mind.

To have a PhD in mechanical engineering and not believe we actually landed on the moon is laughable.

Let me guess, you're an independent thinking liberal who voted and will vote for the senile geriatric your kind put in the White House?

And this simpleton hillbilly was making a 6-figure salary in the cnc machine shop I started from scratch when you were still in diapers....

ToolCat
1. You watched TV, and then chose to get injected with a concoction of technologies with no long-term safety testing, because the TV said so.
2. You watched TV, and then wasted your time voting, because you think your vote matters, because the TV said so.
3. You watched TV, and then believed that guys went to the moon, with no first-hand evidence supporting the story whatsoever, because the TV said so.

I'm kinda seeing a pattern here. Substitute other rectangles for TV if needed, but this is pretty much the executive summary. You are literally the NPC meme.

And another thing ... why did the special effects experts make such obvious "errors," like no stars, multiple light sources, no dust on landing pads, waving flag, etc.?

Watch the lunar rover videos......then read this from Wiki;

The acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the Moon is approximately 1.625 m/s2, about 16.6% that on Earth's surface or 0.166 ɡ.[1] Over the entire surface, the variation in gravitational acceleration is about 0.0253 m/s2 (1.6% of the acceleration due to gravity). Because weight is directly dependent upon gravitational acceleration, things on the Moon will weigh only 16.6% (= 1/6) of what they weigh on the Earth.

Then why does the "dust" being kicked up from the tires fall immediately back down just like here on Earth?
Sorry Moon landers..

I'll probably regret getting involved in this but here goes...

Questions for the moon landing deniers.

Did a bunch of Saturn V rockets launch from Cape Canaveral or were those all faked?

If they weren't fake, were there people on board who later splashed down in the Atlantic or not?

If there were people on board, did Apollo 8 and 10 really orbit the moon or was that faked? Is the Earthrise photo from Apollo 8 real or fake?

Did the Apollo 13 emergency and crew recovery really happen?

Did Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee really die in a fire during a test on the launch pad?

That's all I can think of right now.

I'll probably regret getting involved in this but here goes...

Did a bunch of Saturn V rockets launch from Cape Canaveral or were those all faked?

If they weren't fake, were there people on board who later splashed down in the Atlantic or not?

If there were people on board, did Apollo 8 and 10 really orbit the moon or was that faked? Is the Earthrise photo from Apollo 8 real or fake?

Did the Apollo 13 emergency and crew recovery really happen?

Did Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee really die in a fire during a test on the launch pad?

Why do you care what other people believe? The point of bringing up the anomalies in the videos and photos is to encourage thinking about things for yourself instead of trusting others to do it for you.

Then why does the "dust" being kicked up from the tires fall immediately back down just like here on Earth?
Sorry Moon landers..
Which falls faster a feather or steel ball of the same weight? Try it from 30-100 floors up.
The feather is slower here on Earth.
Do you reach the same speed jumping out of a airplane with and without a parachute? Why would these speeds be different?
One needs to know in a vacuum or in an atmosphere.
Not much air on the moon. A big variable has changed.

Last edited:

Did a bunch of Saturn V rockets launch from Cape Canaveral or were those all faked? REAL

If they weren't fake, were there people on board who later splashed down in the Atlantic or not? YES

If there were people on board, did Apollo 8 and 10 really orbit the moon or was that faked? Is the Earthrise photo from Apollo 8 real or fake? ORBIT AROUND MOON FAKE

Did the Apollo 13 emergency and crew recovery really happen? MAY HAVE

Did Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee really die in a fire during a test on the launch pad? YES

They shot them up and they orbited Earth for so many days then plopped back in the ocean.
I didn't even bring up the radiation belts, remember a few years ago a young NASA guy had a video about how they were trying to find a way to get thru them without killing the guys....and I'll stir the pot some more......
I have a drone here on my desk that can video tiny details from quite a distance. Why can't we get any current shots in FOCUS showing stuff.
It would FOREVER prove it was done........they can't because we didn't....

why do YOU care?
I enjoy watching the heat rising off the heads of NPCs after pointing out their cherished TV-based beliefs can't be independently first-hand verified. Same as covid, climate change, and news reports from the other side of the world, the beliefs are based on trust, not first-hand knowledge.

The point of bringing up the anomalies in the videos and photos is to encourage thinking about things for yourse

Yes, pull your (general population here, not Borealis) head out of Facebook's butt and all the other social media platforms, wash the crap off your face and logically look at things.
Be amazed what you might see/learn with the crap off your face.
Sad thing about human nature, they will believe "something" if told to them repeatedly by what they think is an Authoritative Entity

They shot them up and they orbited Earth for so many days then plopped back in the ocean.
I didn't even bring up the radiation belts, remember a few years ago a young NASA guy had a video about how they were trying to find a way to get thru them without killing the guys....and I'll stir the pot some more......
I have a drone here on my desk that can video tiny details from quite a distance. Why can't we get any current shots in FOCUS showing stuff.
It would FOREVER prove it was done........they can't because we didn't....
Ok great. So we had the tech to launch them, insert them to orbit correctly, then do the reentry to within a few square miles, but the rest was too much.

Which radiation belts?

You're drone camera works great out to a hundred feet. The moon is 240,000 miles. I think that's about 7 orders of magnitude further. Shooting through the atmosphere messes with the resolution too. Does that answer your question?

How about the rest of my questions?

You're drone camera works great out to a hundred feet. The moon is 240,000 miles. I think that's about 7 orders of magnitude further. Shooting through the atmosphere messes with the resolution too. Does that answer your question?
Actually it has much higher resolution, it's not a toy drone.......
If we can send man to the moon is the 60's we should have no problem taking a clear, close focused picture in 2024?
Your phone has a huge advantage over the Hasselblads used in the 60's on the supposed missions.
Done for today, stay tuned on Monday for more............

Actually it has much higher resolution, it's not a toy drone.......
If we can send man to the moon is the 60's we should have no problem taking a clear, close focused picture in 2024?
Your phone has a huge advantage over the Hasselblads used in the 60's on the supposed missions.
Done for today, stay tuned on Monday for more............

Umm. I guess you've never seen the image quality that a medium format camera and film system such as the Hasselblads are capable of. Believe me, your drone and anyone's phone is not even in the same league as those systems for image quality. This assumes that either were radiation hardened and vacuum capable...

Back