What's new
exkenna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Exkenna
    I just read your recent post about having genuine Korloy polished inserts for turning aluminum. Do you have any CCGT 32.51 by chance? I'm looking for a 10 pack.
    Thanks, Rick
    Hello Exkenna!

I see you are the insert guy here, that is a good title to have I would say! Do you happen to have anything available for sale at the moment?

Here is what I am looking for... I turn mostly aluminum and brass, and I am just powering up a lathe with a CXA holder, I believe max 3/4" shank. I also have a hardinge that can take 1/2", so possibly two holders, with the same inserts? As mentioned I will be doing mostly aluminum and brass, with some steel on the side. Probably no SS for the time being.

I would also be interested in a parting holder, boring bar, and threading holder/inserts. Do you think you could help me out?

Best regards,
    Abraham
    Hi Exkenna; I am new to you however your reputation precedes this introduction. Yea the one about being a good place for tooling anyhow. I have to turn a radius on plasma cut 1/2" and 3/4" mild steel. HSS radius cutters are not standing up. What is the best options for this process. I have looked at a few options but have not come up with a good insertable. 2000 rpm manual mill vertical/horizontal, 40 taper.
    Hi,

I am new to cnc milling but will be setting up my system in the weeks to come.

Can you direct me to where I could buy APKT holders and inserts please.

I could also benefit from a little counselling.

Best regards

Frank Bergeron
    Hi, I am interested in buying maybe a couple bt40 tg100 holders and a wrench or 2,some retetion knobs,and perhaps a floating/sping loaded tapping system for my 1986 Matssura,could you supply these in a timley fashion?
    Thanks,
    Gw cell 517 376 2295
    I'll take one of your 2 inch ripper plus 30 insert combo sales. What's the easiest way to give you the money?

Thanks,
    John
    Hey Curt. Been trying to get a hold of you via email for a few days now. Still havent recieved any inserts. Shoot me an email.

Dennis Rathi
    Creations Unlimited
    Curtis, I have not been able to get ahold of you by phone. I need some specs on the inserts so I can program properly and I broke another screw on the boring bar. I have had to supplement with Sandvic so now have had to duplicate what I had purchased from you since I talked to you last.
    How the heck do I find your website? I can't find it anywhere in your profile; what am I doing wrong? Thanks, Bill
    Hi,

I will take the vice, I don't do paypal but will send bank check or postal money order. If you would take personal , you can hold vice untill the check clears that is not a problem

you can email me at
    [email protected]

thanks
    ben
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back