What's new
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a 3 axis Newall that one scale is about 60" and other 2 longer than 12" but if my memory is correct the Newall scales can be cut to any length desired. I removed it years ago when I sold my large shop, have it some place, will look and find it if your interested.
    You be interested in doing me a collet setup for the 680 I think I asked you beforehand
    Thanks 2709944633 Terry dunigan in benton ,ky
    F
    Froneck
    Terry; Remind me as to what set-up you want, I haven't made any for years.
    Frank
    hey ive been trying to send you messages about the punches but your inbox is full
    F
    Froneck
    Hi; I scrolled down my messages and found this message, I never had punches for sale. The few I have I use form myself!
    M
    moonlight machine
    You are replying to posts sent to me.
    please send $30 (your check is ok) to; Dennis Anderson
    1208 flor del Valle
    Socorro N. M. 87801
    F
    Froneck
    Hi, I looked at my messages and seen this. I never purchased anything from you! Anything I ever purchased in PW was paid before shipping via PaYPal!
    Re: my E-mail of 5-9 informing you of payment due for above item you purch. Would you please forward payment or indicate status of same. Total due 35.75 which includes packing, handling, shipping.
    Stan Pearlman 1736 Bergen st., Philadelphia,PA 19152-1812
    F
    Froneck
    scrolling down I found this message for payment of items I purchased. I never purchased anything from you and everything I buy in PM I pay via PayPal before it's shipped. Furthermore I was in Russia at this time! You have me confused with someone else. I'm in McClure.PA
    M
    moonlight machine
    you are replying to posts on my profile page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back