What's new
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I work for Cutwel Marketing Department, I've noticed you post a lot about Cutwel on this Forum and what I've seen is positive! Do you still currently buy with us? What company name are you listed as with us as I'd like to send you a thank you gift as a token of our appreciation for all the nice things you've posted.
    Thank you for the reply I guess I did not post right and thread was closed? I'm actually doing what you suggested using the nesting software on our P.T. it works but a lot of grinding involved and since these are retail (firepits) they need a coat of high temp paint so surface needs to be relatively smooth? Found an older open ended roller (not sure the correct term) that seems to be able to do what I'm looking for in one shot minus the 90° for the lip? Thanks again and I will let you know the outcome!
    Single Shot 30mm GAU - YouTube

I have progressed a bit... Nothing like hoop strength calcs...

abarnsley ...
    Hi Sami, I'm the opposite end of over busy at the moment, and being screwed by my landlord at the same time (long story) and only just noticed your message today too sorry (for some reason I didn't get an email telling me i had a pm). I would defiantly be interested to take a look. So by all means forward on my name and get him to drop me a line to [email protected] if he wants and ill take a look at what he needs, I generally reply to emails within 20 to 30 minutes of reciept what are the parts like? I assume that as its Nylon 66 then its not massivly tight tolerance work?

Thanks for the heads up Sami

Take Care

Simon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back