What's new
drzipper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I just came across the scraping class info. Is there any room remaining? Are there two classes one for scraping and one metrology? Appreciate some info.
    Craig [email protected]
    Hi From lurking on this board I see that you own a Smart & Brown 1024. I purchased the same model (serial 12056 Yr 1968) a few month back and this winter hope to put it in service. I have a few questions and would like to be able to compare notes with another owner/user.
    I should have started by introducing myself, my name is Jack Hayes and am located near Sudbury Ontario Canada. Machining is just a hobby for me as I have been retired for several years. You may have had contact on this board with shapeaholic, we live about 20 miles from each other and visit a bit regarding our hobby.
    Regards Jack Hayes
    I am a master machinist and I would like to enroll in the Hand and Machine Scraping class Feb 27 & 28 at South Seattle Community College. Please send a registration form for the class. If the class is full, please put me on standby, I am available on short notice. I currently live in Everett, and I work for The Boeing Co.
    I have two 10EE Monarch lathes that I am rebuilding and have the need to learn scraping to scrape in the cross-slide and saddle. I would like the opportunity to learn this skill. My email address is: [email protected]. Thank You. Bryan Van Matre
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back