What's new
Milacron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Re: closed thread about the dial calipers...Help me out with the 'meaningless topic title' so I can avoid that error in the future?
    Good day Milacron,
    For the last 3 weeks or so, I've been unable to see the texts in any posts, and in all the forums; in order to read a post, I have to click on "thread tools" and select "printable version".
    I have all the "permissions", I'm registered, but I'm lost as to what to do.
    Can you possibly help....I can't use the "contact us" page, as I am not on Facebook etc.
    Thanks,
    Herman
    Hello Milacron,

I read in a post in here that you have a Leblond Makini RMC55. I also have one I recently bought. I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with the tool change code. I can't seem to get it to let me change tools while I'm running a program in auto mode. I've tried the M06 command an T# commands in various configurations but it won't let me remove the tool at the M00. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Casey
    Good morning.
    I see that you do some moderation on this forum and was hoping you could direct me in how to best let seasoned machinists know that I am looking for a handful of them to do some product writing for website: Elite Metal Tools | Free Shipping on ALL Orders

It's a paid gig.

Thanks for the consideration.
    Daniel
    Sorry about the sale post, tried to pm you,box was full.
    i was in a hurry and couldnt find the sale forum
    My name is Daniel. I am from Elite Metal Tools (EMT). I am a part of the EMT web team.

EMT wants to start building product applications into our website. Would you have any interest in exploring becoming a content writer for that? Specifically, I am looking for seasoned machinists who will write Product Application Uses: common uses, FAQ, tips and tricks, etc.

I invite you to go to our website: Elite Metal Tools | Free Shipping on ALL Orders
    It is paid and can be at the pace that is best for you.

Please contact me if you are at all interested in learning more.
    [email protected] or reply to this message on the forum.

Enjoy your day!
    Daniel
    Please allow me to send message
    Richard King
    Richard King
    Did I miss an answer to my question about how we can access our old photo's that were stored on the old format? If he answered would someone send me a link to it in a private message - Thanks. Rich
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back