What's new
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WANTED
    ACCEESSORIES FOR SOUTH BEND
    9 INCH MODEL A LATHE

Dropbox - Accessories List Apr 2 218 11.docx

Please open this and see if you can help me.

Many Thanks

Thomas Barr
    Long Island, NY
    631 725 7447
    [email protected]
    Fast Cap
    they have submission guidlines onthe website. Paul Akers is the boss, he is thinking about running for President [of the USA]
    Hello John,
    I am looking for someone to give me a quote on a small run injection molding project and was told by dsergison that you might be able to direct me to someone at Snap-Caps. I have found them on the internet site Screw Covers, Screw Caps & Snap-Caps® - Buy Now!, but I'm not sure who I should talk to or if this is even the right site.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gaylan Moushon
    John,
    I'll check the motor tomorrow. It came out of an Amana about 10-15 years old and will most likely fit. I don't want much more than shipping - say $20 total if I can put it in USPS flat rate priority box. Email me direct at [email protected]
    Jim
    John,
    I have a friend who needs to contact you about VFD's. He's not a member here. How can he email you or contact you another way?
    no thoughts, I have no connection to those guys. Seems to me that the seller is dealing with his mother on this and that is a tough situation. She remembers when the old man bought the stuff and how they had to live on macaroni to pay for it. No winning, I can tell you that!
    John,
    Ferrous thought I should run this past you. Any guess why the Cabin Fever guys havent approached the Bronx shop owner to run the sale? They ran a sale a Sprinfield Tool and Die (Lustar plastic) along with Garden State Machine and sold the remainder of Sobels shop as well.

JD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back