What's new
What's new

'00 Integrex 200SY hydraulics and magazine wiring

ECCOmachine

Plastic
Hi all, here needing help again with another Mazak machine!

We bought a 2000 Integrex 200SY, and not only did the shady ass seller who ghosted us remove and not ship 5 panels, including the front one with the stickers the door slides behind, but also did not send any manuals with it. Worse, he or some clown working for him disconnected damn near every wire in the magazine control box, and failed to indicate where they should go. One would think the numbers on wires would exactly match terminals, but this machine had a gantry robot and 80 tool magazine instead of 40, so there are some differences. We have a wire labeled "1992", but with a piece of tape denoting "1991", and one labeled "2L+" with no corresponding terminals on the XT61 block, nor any tape labels on it. There's a note in sharpie saying "Pink to 1992", and it seems that it is the nearest to pink wire, but there is no "1992" terminal on the XT61, or anywhere else I can see in the box. I was able to get a PDF wiring diagram, but it's missing page 94, as well as 96-99, and I believe 94 has more XT61 info on it, since 93 was partial.

8jZWARB.jpg

ym9DAH8.jpg

They also did not label the hydraulic lines from the pump to the magazine manifold, which both have the same fittings, so if anyone can tell me which goes where, that'd be fantastic! One comes off the pump manifold, the other is pretty clearly a return. The ports on the magazine manifold are stamped with a "P" and a "T".

The lines were disconnected at the pump, this is the magazine manifold side:

YpvsVuG.jpg

Thanks in advance for all your help!

what generation is this machine? Mk2, Mk3 or Mk4? what does it say on the machine label.
I would say first gen, tag just says "Integrex 200SY", no mk anything, nor did it appear on the front sticker that was present in the photos of the listing (on the panel the seller subsequently removed and kept/discarded....)

I'll try to take a few pics for you tomorrow. I have the same machine.

Thank you, Sir!

it does look like mk1 machine. ok. Let me take pictures of these pages and I ll post them here. Check your manual page 57 and check what ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM SET number you have. If you have something different, send me PM with your email. See attachments

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
it does look like mk1 machine. ok. Let me take pictures of these pages and I ll post them here. Check your manual page 57 and check what ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM SET number you have. If you have something different, send me PM with your email. See attachments

Yep, definitely different in the diagrams I have, no magazine connection box shown in mine.

Troublesome thing is, I also don't have a 1992 or 2L+ terminal in the magazine electrical box on the physical 80 tool magazine.

There is no harm in getting P and T lines connected in wrong way. All you do is this, connect them and go to MACHINE MAINTENANCE page and try to move Shifter or locking pin FORFARD and REVERSE and see where they want to go, swap if they go wrong direction. You will also get PLC alarm if proxy switches arent made.

Attachments

• 1223.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 5
U have to open ladder diagram and search for F50 alarm, in it you will see what is triggering it:

F0050 SROTIH 250.SP ROT.INHIBIT

Attachments

• 223.jpg
    223.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi

The 200sy is actually what Mazak calls a mk2 machine. ( The integrex 30, 50, and 70 were the mk1) I have a 1999 version of the 200sy and I have lots of manuals in digital form if you still need them.
Thanks
Mark

Back