What's new
What's new

0t--android headset

Ugh....now they want every second of your day, controlled & monitored from the office.
Might as well add in an exoskeleton too...

FWIW heavy fab shops like the one shown, with crane loads moving constantly are usually
the ones with cell phone bans for the shop floor.
Got to keep aware of your surroundings.

great tool if you, as the equipment manufacturer, want to avoid abuse of the equipment (and avoid warranty claims) and probably great for insurance provider also :D

There was another video that came up in the sidebar (that I didn't watch) entitled: Remote Mentor. That could have some positive aspects to it, assuming it's done electively.

great tool if you, as the equipment manufacturer, want to avoid abuse of the equipment (and avoid warranty claims) and probably great for insurance provider also :D

How ?
Constant surveillance on your employees at nose hair range 24/7 ?
Constant distractions from the job in front of them ?

Yeah that will up safety, and moral.

I was trying to be sarcastic about that :)

and no need to record 24/7 and store everything for decades, single shift would be enough, if nothing out of the ordinary happened - delete, start next one

but as soon as one these would be used against a worker, I'd expect lots of them suddenly bumping into things, falling to the ground from way up and dunked into all available liquids on site :D

I used to work at a GPS/GSM car monitoring/security outfit, and there were stories about lorry drivers being extremely creative with fuel tank and mileage monitoring equipment installed to prevent them from draining fuel and selling it on the side

That's pretty cool, we're a machine builder and I see 2 huge areas that thing could help us out right now.

1. We sold a machine 2yrs ago to foreign country since then the whole country got into a civil war and the state department has a warning on par in severity with that of Afghanistan. No one wants to go there right now risks of the capital getting over run are high despite the customer saying everything's fine come on over. Maybe we can convince the customer to go for this for instead of onsite training.

2. We're also having a lot of issues getting customers to come in for factory acceptance demonstrations due to Covid depending on how bad the flavor of the month tends to be. I could see this possibly being much better than standard video. Also I bet it can all be recorded for future training.

This is pretty cool I wonder what the headsets cost?

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Back