What's new
What's new

1 DS and 3/4 DS Geometric Die Heads For Sale/Trade

vincezoid

Plastic
I have two Geometric Die Heads for sale/trade:

The first is a 1 DS with no chasers

The second is a 3/4 DS with a set of 9/16-32 chasers

I am looking for a 1 D die head and a 5/16 head but will also just sell these heads for $150 each including shipping via USPS. Both appear to be in great shape and listing them cheap to get them out of my drawer to make room. Pictures of 1 DS below and pics of 3/4 DS in next comment.

1 DS No die-1.jpg1 DS No die-2.jpg1 DS No die-3.jpg

Looks like there is no interest in these sizes, would consider any offers. Really just need the drawer space for other tooling. I bought at auction where they were listed as 1" D which I have chasers for and when the box arrived was not what was listed and no returns allowed obviously.

The chasers should fit either die head, at least I thought so. There's something about the D and DS head that makes them different, I don't recall what that is. Maybe something about how the head disengages and re-engages for the next thread cut? BTW-I'm looking for one too.

Yeah the 1 DS is based on a 3/4 chaser size so wont fit the chasers I have already for 1" D. the 3/4 and the 1" DS both fit the same chasers but not sure if it changes the geometry by doing so.

Back