What's new
What's new

10ee for $1,400 in California

Unless I am missing something, it is not a Inch/metric. I think you are looking at the large Micro-Gaging cross feed dial ( a nice accessory), which looks like the Inch/metric one.

I thought this lever on the square dial machines was only on the inch / metric machines? If not what's it's function?

IM.jpg

I figured it was worth rolling the dice. Time will tell if it's legit or a scam. Haven't heard from the seller yet. I'll update this thread when I have more news.

I posted before about a scrapyard English metric 10ee I picked up. I wanted to get the factory 5c set up and ELSR so this lathe might do the trick.

Jeff

just talked to the seller. sounds like a nice guy. He had a shop as a side business hobby and is selling everything and going into full retirement. Pick up won't be for a little while as he's heading out of town tomorrow thru the weekend. Said the lathe run nice and it's a "good machine". He did say it is 440v. So far it sounds like I may have got lucky!

Glad my post landed it for someone on PM. I am an East Coast guy or I would have grabbed it myself even though I already have a decent 10ee.

Glad my post landed it for someone on PM. I am an East Coast guy or I would have grabbed it myself even though I already have a decent 10ee.
Actually, I bought it and sent a message to a buddy about it and he told me that he already read about it on PM. Glad it lasted until I saw it though!

Back