What's new
What's new

1950's 20"x120" Lodge and Shipley $3500 Portland, OR

Garwood

Diamond
This was sold, but buyer backed out.

20" x 120" Lodge and Shipley engine lathe. Tool steel insert ways in fair condition. Aloris DA toolpost. Assortment of chucks including a trick HD independent/scroll 4 jaw. Two steady rests. Has a good size spindle hole. Maybe 3"?

Not under power. Free loading. She is a heavy girl. Priced to sell immediately (this week).

This was sold, but buyer backed out.

20" x 120" Lodge and Shipley engine lathe. Tool steel insert ways in fair condition. Aloris DA toolpost. Assortment of chucks including a trick HD independent/scroll 4 jaw. Two steady rests. Has a good size spindle hole. Maybe 3"?

Not under power. Free loading. She is a heavy girl. Priced to sell immediately (this week).
Maybe thus?

Attachments

• Brochure Scan 01.jpg
    Brochure Scan 01.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Brochure Scan 03.jpg
    Brochure Scan 03.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Brochure Scan 04.jpg
    Brochure Scan 04.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 36
Doug's L&S.jpg

This was a great working primary machine in the shop. Owner decided time to retire. Sold building. This lathe was sold, buyer drug feet then backed out last minute.

I believe the chip bins are on wheels and are present with machine along with myriad of tooling.

Last edited:
seems like a decent machine for that money.
along with a myriad of tooling.
I don't need a big lathe

I think it's a steal. I am currently running a job on my squarehead 14x120 Pacemaker right now that would pay for 1/2 the price of this machine and it's 2 hours of setup and maybe 30 minutes of machining.

I've called everyone I know who would be in the market for a machine this size and none are in a position to make it happen. If my shop was just a skosh bigger I would add it for the jobs that are larger than the Pacemaker can handle.

I think it's a steal. I am currently running a job on my squarehead 14x120 Pacemaker right now that would pay for 1/2 the price of this machine and it's 2 hours of setup and maybe 30 minutes of machining.

I've called everyone I know who would be in the market for a machine this size and none are in a position to make it happen. If my shop was just a skosh bigger I would add it for the jobs that are larger than the Pacemaker can handle.
sell yours!

Back