What's new
What's new

1999 Kitamura MyCenter 1 question.

Hello All,

I have a 1999 Kitamura MyCenter 1 with he Yasnac i80 control. When the tool changes the air blast has stopped working. I have gone through the manual for this machine and i cant even find a break down of this air blast anywhere. Do you know what would cause this function to stop working all of a sudden? All of the air pressures are good. Thank you for the help.

Sticky/stuck solenoid valve? On my 2001 model it is the bottom of a stack of 4, and it used to be sticky too. This is the first place I would look at for this problem.

Sorry to take so long, my current parts leave very little play time. On my machine, the solenoids are in the back behind a 12"ish wide piece of sheet metal that lifts up and out to remove. The spindle air blow solenoid is the very bottom one in the cabinet, at the bottom of a stack of three. Perhaps the easiest way to find it is to program some tool changes and loop them so you can go back there and see what ones are activated during a tool change. I think there should only be two, for air blast and to depress the drawbar.

Back