What's new
What's new

2.5" x 12" Brass Round Bar

Rogue_Machinist

Hot Rolled
I bought a 4 foot length for a job for my buddies dad. I will have 12" left over from this job. Im asking $225 plus shipping. This item wont be shipped until after the Holiday as I will be away this weekend. Shipping will be USPS Medium Flat Rate Box. Paypal Only.

25x12brassroundbar.jpg

Do you figure your local Post office has a VooDoo doll of you hanging up in the back room ?
:D
Bro, Ive literally had packages lost for 6 months suddenly arrive at their destination. I had a guy buy collets from me on here, he sent a check which I never received and he said he thought I just never cashed it. Nope. Never got here. Oh and lets not forget about Christmas "rush". They hire extra people that are equally inept as their full time employees.

You can require anyone paying by check sends it with tracking.

I can understand not accepting checks for stuff like this. I don't like to either, but it has nothing to do with the check itself. It's the issue that it stretches out the timeframe that I have to actively focus on the transaction. Something that takes minutes with Paypal is now stretched out to weeks plus I have to keep track of tracking numbers, addresses and the date the check arrived and ask my bank again how long to wait before it clears. For a $100 thing it's too much. It takes away my attention from important stuff.

For $5k and up wires and checks are the norm.

Back