What's new
What's new

2004 Haas VF4SS for sale

Rapid_Tech

Aluminum
Gentlemen,

I have a 2004 Haas VF4SS for sale that is in very nice overall condition. Asking $43,500 USD or roughly $54,000 CAD.

Here are the specs:

50" X, 20" Y, 25" Z travels
12,000rpm Cat 40 direct drive spindle
24 Tool SMTC
P-Cool
High speed machining
4th Axis Ready

Here's the story behind it. I purchased this machine in January 2022 for a new shop that I would be taking over a few months later to replace some older Mazak mills, which look like I've finally found buyers for. Last week I was lucky enough to find someone selling a similar VF4 less than 2 hours away from me. Due to the cost of transportation now, it made more sense to buy the local VF4 and try to sell the VF4SS. I'd love to keep this machine as well but I have some other equipment coming in and there would be no room for it.

This machine is currently stored PM Machines in Huntington Beach, California who I bought it from in January. I'm located just outside of Toronto, in Ontario, Canada.
Here is a video of the machine at the PM Machine's warehouse when it was still connected:
It is currently disconnected. If you're interested, please email me at [email protected], I can give you the contact information for the salesperson at PM Machines who sold me the machine.

Thanks,
Peter

Since it didn't move won't they take it back for a small restocking fee? Prices for things in California are crazy high, especially machinery. The recent crazy rigging costs might work in your favor. Did you try to negotiate a buy back, are they charging you storage? Pretty sure they are the same PM that was in Santa Ana, almost 30 years ago where I bought my first machine. Best of luck to you getting out from under it with minimal damage to your wallet.

I haven't asked them about buying it back, they said they would contact the people that were interested in it when it was for sale previously.

I am paying storage and I left the machine down there because storage fees were less there than in Toronto.

Thanks for the moral support!:cheers:

Back