What's new
What's new

3R Wilson Rockwell hardness tester.

Shackelford R

Plastic
Wilson Rockwell hardness tester model 3R. Very clean comes with an assortment of accessories. We don't use the machine. It was last calibrated on April 06 1998. Can be seen at Knuckles Up Customs in Spencerville Ohio. Feel free to ask me any questions or make an offer. If I am unable to post pics I can email them.
Contact email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Wilson Rockwell hardness tester model 3R. Very clean comes with an assortment of accessories. We don't use the machine. It was last calibrated on April 06 1998. Can be seen at Knuckles Up Customs in Spencerville Ohio. Feel free to ask me any questions or make an offer. If I am unable to post pics I can email them.
Here is a link to ebay add so you can see pics.https://www.ebay.com/itm/265958337217?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=FpdGnaEJSrO&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=FpdGnaEJSrO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL

Contact email is [email protected]
Sold

Back