What's new
What's new

8mm rods, slide bearings, rod holders, etc.

djnos1978

Plastic
3D Printer Parts Archives - 3D-XSTREAM

Hey,

For 6 years I have been involved in 3d printing manufacturing. With all the new models coming out and being so cheap I am getting out of the desktop manufacturing industry. With that we are selling off most of our supplies at half of OUR cost. You can click the link above to see all the sales. Some others will be listed soon. They will also be posted on ebay as well. You don't have to go through the site to purchase. You can contact us directly here or email also.

The 8mm rods are various lengths. A specific count with measurements will be posted soon also.

Thanks!
Craig

Pictures

3D Printer Parts Archives - 3D-XSTREAM

Hey,

For 6 years I have been involved in 3d printing manufacturing. With all the new models coming out and being so cheap I am getting out of the desktop manufacturing industry. With that we are selling off most of our supplies at half of OUR cost. You can click the link above to see all the sales. Some others will be listed soon. They will also be posted on ebay as well. You don't have to go through the site to purchase. You can contact us directly here or email also.

The 8mm rods are various lengths. A specific count with measurements will be posted soon also.

Thanks!
Craig

IMG_0098.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg

Back