What's new
What's new

Amada Spare parts supplier

Hello,

Does anyone have any links to an Amada spare parts supplier. We are based in the UK and the cost of the spare parts from our local Amada branch is very very expensive and some of the parts such as the insulating flange they want nearly £400 for one, it is a small piece of plastic with a washer thread that fits in the laser head and I don't know how they can justify the price of it.

We are after a couple of spare parts such as the insulating flange and a laser sensor head and was wondering if anyone knew where else we could get them from?

Thanks

The 'insulating flange' sounds simple enough anyway. Perhaps you could find a machine shop and have them make them for you.
I was thinking the same thing, just cannot justify paying this much money for a piece of plastic with a thread on. It seems like you cannot find it specifically anywhere other than Amada. However like you say maybe we could get one made. However again were going to need to buy one to give to a company to copy and make as the last one we had has broken. They can melt and break very easily.

I was thinking the same thing, just cannot justify paying this much money for a piece of plastic with a thread on. It seems like you cannot find it specifically anywhere other than Amada. However like you say maybe we could get one made. However again were going to need to buy one to give to a company to copy and make as the last one we had has broken. They can melt and break very easily.
It's possible a sharp machinist could have a look at your current part, gather info, and go from there.

Back