What's new
What's new

Antique Machinist Tools for sale

rivett608

Diamond
This is from my social media posts, for those near York, Pa. come stop by.

BIG ANTIQUE TOOL SALE, Friday Oct. 21st, York, PA. in the parking at the BROWN Antique Tool Auction @browntoolauctions This will be held at the Wyndham Garden (hotel), see Brown’s website for details.

These are tools from the estate of my late friend Bob that I posted about in Feb. This sale will contain 100s of Starrett tools, many “new in the box” and some selected prized STANLEY like a #1 and #9, ivory rules, a Davis Level & Tool hacksaw, machinist tools by Stevens, Sawyer and Standard. Small vices, lathes, rope knurling tool sets, etc. All tools are in fine or new condition!!! The photos show only some of this stuff.

Here is how this sale will work, we will set-up in the parking lot that morning, the tools are in boxes priced at $5 to $100 each. Those higher are marked. We’re going to pass out little score cards to help you keep track of your purchases, sort of like how at the hardware store you mark on the bag when buying bolts. Tools are priced very reasonable so we will not offer any discounts till later in the day. This is CASH ONLY sale so come prepared.

Our plan is to sell these tools, we do not plan on repeating this. Late in the day we may consider selling in dealer lots or sending things to auction. Sorry but these items are only available in person, not through the mail, due to the logistic and time issues involved. I have not priced the better pieces yet, still working on that, so please don’t get annoyed if you DM and don’t respond.

SORRY BUT IT IS TO MUCH OF A PAIN TO POST PHOTOS HERE ANYMORE, SO GO TO FB robertsonminiatures OR IG wmrrobertsonminiatures

On a mac it is a pita to resize then to the format PM accepts.

Jim, I thought I explained it clearly,

"Here is how this sale will work, we will set-up in the parking lot that morning, the tools are in boxes priced at $5 to $100 each. Those higher are marked. We’re going to pass out little score cards to help you keep track of your purchases, sort of like how at the hardware store you mark on the bag when buying bolts. Tools are priced very reasonable so we will not offer any discounts till later in the day. This is CASH ONLY sale so come prepared."

Any other questions? If you come down it will be great to meet you in person, please introduce yourself.

Back