What's new
What's new

Any thoughts on "digital transactions only" in the years ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
As I wrote, ONE DIVISION OF GM
:Yawn:

Dang...I've got sucked back in by being quoted AGAIN :willy_nilly:

And as for this :facepalm: YOU have repeatedly proved you have no idea which way UP is....

If you want to try reality for a change I suggest saying this line over and over" "trump lost the election". I know that you trumpers like to live in fantasy land but if you can get past the stolen election lies that would be a start.

WTaF has trump got to do with ANYTHING that I wrote?
And I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR HIM AS I AM NOT AMERICAN NOR DO I LIVE IN AMERICA!!!
"Fantasy Land"??? You're proof, living in Retardsville.

Because he normalized lying with his cult members. Mexico will pay for the wall? How can anyone be so stupid as to think that a poor country like Mexico will pay for a multi billion dollar wall?

Because trump said so and that's all his cult members need to hear. He could tell them that the homeless guy sleeping in a under a bridge will buy them a new house and when that doesn't happen they'd be mad at the homeless guy for not buying them a house like trump told them he would. That's how it is in crazyville trump cult land.

In case you haven't noticed, trump hasn't exactly gone away and it appears to me that he's in complete control of the republicon party just like he has been for about 6 year. You hate trump but love everything about him. Got it.

The only thing Trump controls is the mind of TDS sufferers like yourself. It seems to create delusions where you imagine Trump supporters all over the place that don't exist, like the 20 yard signs you claim to have seen and Trump banners on roofs, of course you never produce evidence to back up what you say you saw. Same with all the supposed praising of Trump you claim to have read here, when asked to quote what you read, once again no proof.

On that very right leaning forum I belong to with probably a dozen live political threads going at once, the whole membership combined doesn't mention Trump as much as you do, all by yourself. I posted a poll asking if the members wanted Trump to run again. He got about 25% support, and you can count the liberals in the place on your fingers.

I bet an egomaniac like Trump would really proud how he lives in your head 24-7.

Repeat again....WTaF has this got to do with ANYTHING that I wrote?
The only thing which is VERY apparent, is you've banged your head against a wall, many many many times....

With BigB everything leads back to Trump, if we started discussing our favorite foods, he would bring up Trump eating at McDonalds. TDS is a very strange disorder, the only thing that could come close to the infatuation is a teenager in love.

Because he normalized lying with his cult members. Mexico will pay for the wall? How can anyone be so stupid as to think that a poor country like Mexico will pay for a multi billion dollar wall?

Because trump said so and that's all his cult members need to hear. He could tell them that the homeless guy sleeping in a under a bridge will buy them a new house and when that doesn't happen they'd be mad at the homeless guy for not buying them a house like trump told them he would. That's how it is in crazyville trump cult land.

Have you ever posted anything that displays any hint of intelligence? If you have please post a link so we can all go into shock. You just repeat the same nonsense over and over again. It seems only Trump's and other Republicans lying is problematic with you, while perfectly fine with your own lying and BS stories. How about all the tall tales Biden has been telling for 40 some odd years? You know the guy who takes orders from the Easter bunny.

My world is a little more complicated that your world as I look at facts and you just listen to the pundits tell you what to think.

That is comical, what facts do you have that prove the recession of 2008 was caused by George W Bush? Because Obama said so isn't a fact. What facts do you have to back up your claims of Kyle Rittenhouse being a racist and murderer?
Once again, because CNN said so isn't a fact. Those are referred to as biased opinions. You haven't once backed up any of your claims with facts or evidence when called out, just low level liberal talking points and insults.

Both Delphi and GM salaried retirees got screwed by not having a union contract. And I feel bad for them.

When you consider that the UAW legacy benefits pretty much forced the GM bankruptcy and the U.S. Treasury bailed out the pension/benefit plan using taxpayer's dollars how crazy is it that workers who were denied benefits were actually paying for the benefit bailout with their taxes.

Sort of funny when you thing about it.

Lot's of Delphi operations ended up with buildings torn down leaving empty lots. One in Oak Creek, WI got redeveloped and looks like it's thriving. Have not been near the one in Dayton, OH lately...big piece of property down there.

Wonder where all the parts production went?

More proof that our current AG is a creature who puts politics ahead of enforcing the law. That law is part of civil rights legislation intended to prevent lower income people from being forced into credit, including any "workarounds" that simulate credit cards such as prepaid cards.

Interesting how she changed her view after 'Healey said she had a conversation with the Red Sox and gave them to go-ahead to “play ball” when it comes to plastic-only payments'. What are the odds part of that conversation was about campaign contributions? This ain't the slippery slope, it's the edge of the cliff on the plunge into "digital only" aka Cashless.

Note how the article also said "Senate Ways and Means Chair Michael Rodrigues and House Minority Leader Brad Jones filed bills last session to repeal the section of the 1978 law about “cash discrimination.” But both bills died shortly thereafter."

The bills died after massive opposition, something that often happens when the "Progressives" here push too far. This move by Healey is another example of that far-left CLC bitch subverting the legislative process by executive decree. There have been others, with the most notable being her "memo" a couple years back declaring large numbers of legally purchased firearms to have been "illegally purchased" after everyone from the state Legislators to the State Police had accepted such purchases of "post-ban" models to have been legal for over a decade. The law enforcement guidelines published by the State Police (who control the Firearm Bureau) listed them as legal to buy, own, and resell.

This is EXACTLY how the left works, using decrees and court decisions to violate rather than uphold the will of the people as expressed through the Legislature. Subverting democracy while pretending to champion it.

Wonder where all the parts production went?
At the peak we built and shipped 2 million spark plugs per day here. Day in day out, year long.
Think about that number 2 million a day. How many screw machines needed, how to fire all the ceramics?
How could the world use this many spark plugs but it did and does.
Now this is empty land that once built not only plugs but instrument clusters, fuel senors, filters and even the controls for that stand on two wheeler thing.
Bob

HolyMoly!
Got any photos Bob of inside the plant - how many screw machines (were they 6 spindle or 8 spindle machines?)
How many people worked there producing them?
I wouldn't have liked to pay the electric bill....

Ah that would be fun to see Bob if you can find some pictures and give details. It is a lot more fun than watching the duels and diversions that happen. Myself about GM I do think it was wise to assist them. Losing that capability would have really effected the country in a bad way. Regarding the GM people that were gouged on the pensions those without contracts that is a shame.

There is often always issues with the funding of pensions and many people have been left with nothing working their lives away. I do not know but it seems that the laws might favor such betrayals directly or indirectly. What seems obvious is that they were not consistently funded and or neglected until everything just crashed and burned.

Where did all that kind of work go off to Bob? A big outfit specialized to produce them is very specific and they could not just change to another product easily as the shoe focus was on Spark plugs.

I wonder too if the plugs were just GM brand or did many made there also have customers who had their on brand on them? As in the spark plug that cost $4.00 ea is the same as Acme brand for $7.00 which is the same spark plug the only difference is brand on the plug and special packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back