What's new
What's new

Anyone using Blaser Vasco 7000?

markp

Hot Rolled
I picked up a drum of Vasco 7000 (and a blaser mixer!) from a closed shop last month. Put it in a couple of the manual machines, and my FP42NC to test. Seems ok no smell at all and really slippery to the touch. Im using 585xt in all the other machines and I like it ok (Other than the sometimes strong chemical smell) mainly because it never seems to go bad.

Looking online, the only info about it seems to be from Blaser. I did see there was one guy here who was using it in 2015 right after it was introduced but thats the only mention I could find here.

Just trying to get some other feedback before I put it in one of the cnc machines with a larger sump.

We're using it in a few of our machines without any issues. Mostly cutting tool steel with some aluminum here and there. We do occasionally have some foaming in the P900 with 1000psi TSC but mostly in situations where the coolant stream is shearing on the edge of a block, and it could be our water etc. It's been 2.5 years in that machine and it still seems to be fine, no smells or anything.

Back