What's new
What's new

ATC Pockets DroppingTools (2011 Sharp SV-2412SX)

I mean the maintenance mode that your manual excerpt mentions. Set k6.6 to 1 and use the m codes provided.
I am an absolute VMC/Fanuc beginner. I think when you say "Set k6.6 to 1" you are referring to keep relays. I still don't know what they are, what they do, or how to set them.

My SV-2412 manuals have nothing about keep relays. I found a newer SV-2414 electrical manual that has a PLC parameter section with a list of keep relays. It looks like they are binary switches and K6.6 (at least for the SV-2414 with a Fanuc Oi-MF) enables and disables Manual Absolute mode (whatever that is). I can only assume the keep relays are the same for the Fanuc Oi-MD?

I have most, if not all of PDF manuals for the Fanuc 0i-MD including the PMC programming manual which does have a Keep Relay section, but nothing about K6.x which I'm guessing may be machine builder specific?

Okay, problem solved. I embarrassed to admit that I was not clocking all the CAT40 tool holders correctly. Thanks @Garwood for asking that question! I didn't even know that was even a thing. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😬

I'm very grateful for all of your replies, I learned a lot! I'm still going to check the height of a tool holder in the spindle and in an ATC pocket from the table to see if I can tune it up any further.

Thanks everyone!

Back