What's new
What's new

Banned on Youtube wannabe machining channels. TOR tip.

Who's doing the banning? YouTube? I don't think the channel owner has the ability to see where the viewer is from.

There are a lot of keyboard warriors that like to post shit on YT, I don't blame the channel owners for deleting crappy comments. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.
Yeah, Its too bad that they will sometimes just lump you in with them, and away you go, or they don't understand that you are legit trying to help them.

There are a lot of keyboard warriors that like to post shit on YT, I don't blame the channel owners for deleting crappy comments. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.
And usually if I dont have something nice to say, I say something sarcastic. haha

Well I have been banned on my like 5th or 6th machining channel now.
just a tip, if you use a TOR browser with the country set to a shady country, Youtube will not count the views,
this is my new way to watch these Youtube machinists.
Using a certain VPN along with TOR makes things even more fun.

Haha, This from a guy who said Grimsmo and Pierson were machinist, shhhh quiet.
edit: oh yeah and engineers :D
Hey, I find Mr Pete interesting even if he's not up to date. This Old Tony does cool things (and rides motorcycles) but, I struggle to get anything out of Abom. You had me thinking I missed something so I just looked again. One of his latest videos features all the excitement and intricacies of drilling and tapping two holes in an angle plate. The bonus content was mastering the ever elusive combination wrench. :LOL:

Hey, I find Mr Pete interesting even if he's not up to date. This Old Tony does cool things (and rides motorcycles) but, I struggle to get anything out of Abom. You had me thinking I missed something so I just looked again. One of his latest videos features all the excitement and intricacies of drilling and tapping two holes in an angle plate. The bonus content was mastering the ever elusive combination wrench. :LOL:
I watched this one he posted recently just to check out the cool little crane (skyhook). He lost me at about 15 min in when he installs the chuck and adapter plate completely dry, as in no oil or grease on the mating surfaces. That kinda thing would have gotten me beat around here when I was coming up.

Back