What's new
What's new

Boeing 737 Max

ryannair has made public that it will start also flying airbus until the max can be delivered.
maybe it is just put out there to put pressure on boeing, but they bought lauda and lauda flies airbus.
the companies doing line maintenance have not heard a word about it from ryannair though.

This entire situation went to shit real quick. I work in a building that builds parts for the MAX it was 80% of what we do. It's been very slow as you can imagine since January and now the China Virus is slamming the brakes on it all. It's a very sketchy situation. We have multiple positive cases and over 1000 qurantined. Lots of employees with symptoms. I walk around with a N95 respirator and gloves and pray I don't get this crud. I hope for sunnier skies toward the end of this year. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

that's what Ford did with the Pinto petrol tank?
Tool up for tank to fit behind rear seats and be safe in rear end bumps or use existing tank held in with long spike bolts.
4 girls died and investigation found the report that acknowledge likly deaths but cost of retooling more than cost of claims?

4 years...too many Commieservatives sheep in wolf's clothing in UK keep stabbing UK in the back.

Jeez, you wanted to troll this story of non-pilots somehow getting an Airbus off the ground, but then crashing it while chattering about Covid-19 rather than those heroic PLA soldiers "crashing" Indian soldiers off a mountain pass? The pass that has always, even before the continents drifted, been China's historic territory?

I keep thinking that Australia's going to wind up with CN military on its shores when they decide Oz was also Historically Chinese...

Jeez, you wanted to troll this story ...
Have you been drinking thermite juice or something ? Has nothing to do with China or India or covid (except the so-called pilots were gossiping about stay-home orders instead of flying) ... all you need to do now is bring in the lieboralls and mention how your family had oil wells and the transform will be complete ... :)

I thought the point was pretty obvious ... "pilots" in a lot of ... errr ... "smaller" countries are not skilful or well-trained. As in, 1/3 of these guys flying commercial jets don't even have a license. And Pakistan was the smart part of India before they had the split ... eek.

Have you been drinking thermite juice or something ? Has nothing to do with China or India or covid (except the so-called pilots were gossiping about stay-home orders instead of flying) ... all you need to do now is bring in the lieboralls and mention how your family had oil wells and the transform will be complete ... :)

I thought the point was pretty obvious ... "pilots" in a lot of ... errr ... "smaller" countries are not skilful or well-trained. As in, 1/3 of these guys flying commercial jets don't even have a license. And Pakistan was the smart part of India before they had the split ... eek.

Some pilots drive (fly) drunk.

That's it, I'm sending a platoon of Falun Gong militants to deal with you.
Last place before we moved had a dafa cell down the hall. They were mostly there on weekends or evenings, used to sing and stuff, I was going to teach them kumbaya but they were a little standoffish. A few of them had nice knockers though, you could send those over to punish me :)

Wow, who knows when I might need some body parts.

"China is Harvesting Organs, National Enquirer Says"
Is there a prize for being an asshole or something ?

"US Pigs Shoot Thousands of Black People In the Back Each Year, International Tribunal Says ..."

The only difference is, my headline is accurate.

Now why don't you just fucking knock it off with being an asshole and go back to talking about grinding ?

Maybe it is racism and the Civil war EG or Jim Crow or lynching. Pot Kettle. The fellow is on the level.

Back