What's new
What's new

Brand NEW Bridgeport Milling Machine

zgoo

Hot Rolled
Brand New Hardinge Bridgeport Milling machine never used and still mounted on the shipping skid. I will check the age but I think it was made a few years ago because it has the better factory Bridgeport style powerfeed and not a cheap add on. Also has the newer handle, Head is still down in the shipping position and still has the wax rust protection on it. Priced at $12,995. Located in Oregon Call Dan at 503-572-3845.

Here are some pictures.. Built in 2006,,,

Branson324.jpg

Branson323.jpg

Branson322.jpg

Branson321.jpg

Guess he doesn't see that the head is upside down and the table is covered with preservative paper

lol, thinks an upside down vertical spindle router, used free hand :D

next thing you know machines built like that will appear in some Indian tool catalog right after the shapers

It's really a China made Mag Drill used to drill sky light hole in roofs. Works great but I hate when the wood chips fall down my shirt!! Note the built in step that can be cranked into the right postion so there is no need to use a ladder...Please remove the wax and paper before steping on to the table..

I called Bridgeport Hardinge and they said that they are not going to have any mill for sale until at least mid to late summer and the price is $16,000 plus $2,200 for the power feed, man that's alot for power feed. Sounds like Hardinge is having problems,,,

Back