What's new
What's new

Brother HSC-300 wire EDM

AChenard

Plastic
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for information about a Brother HSC-300 Wire EDM. Was given one that someone had taken out of another shop (they replaced it with a newer model of course!), but there is no documentation that came with it. From my research so far, I know its an obsolete model with almost zero support left available, but I would like to get my hands on any installation or user manuals for this unit. It seems to be in amazingly good condition and would like to see if I could get it up and running. Any info you could send my way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

All Brother EDM's are orphans right now. Charmille bought them out as a competitor and then abandoned them. I have an HS-300 with all manuals, but they are hard copies. I do have the communications software for them too.

Can you post a picture?

Mike

Hey Mike I would be interested in a coppy of the brother comms software, I have an hs70am. I dont have the comm disk.. im not sure if it can be copied.. any help would be appreciated.. thank you.....Steve

Hey Mike I would be interested in a coppy of the brother comms software, I have an hs70am. I dont have the comm disk.. im not sure if it can be copied.. any help would be appreciated.. thank you.....Steve

Send me your email address and I can send to you. Only 132 kb in a zip file.

Mike

I believe the HS70 will not work with the COMMS software of the HS300 or HS3100/5100/5500 era.
I know that my HS50A won't.

There is a member with a few of HS70-s, perhaps he can send you one.

Back