What's new
What's new

Brother Speedio Error Code SM2063

MoeBro

Plastic
Our shop has a R450x1 series Brother Speedio cnc machine with a 4th axis and an interchangeable table. Every time I try to program a pallet change before using the 4th axis, I get the above error code that reads "outer pallet additional axis cannot be specified" and need to reset the program and hit the cycle start button again for the program to work. It seems to be looking for the 4th axis at the same time the pallet change is happening, but it doesn't arrive at the operation pallet position until the M411 pallet change code has completed, and this is the first line of code in the program. Is there a way to eliminate this error while still including the pallet change code, M411, so the operator only has to press the cycle start button once after loading a part for everything to work? Thanks!

Our shop has a R450x1 series Brother Speedio cnc machine with a 4th axis and an interchangeable table. Every time I try to program a pallet change before using the 4th axis, I get the above error code that reads "outer pallet additional axis cannot be specified" and need to reset the program and hit the cycle start button again for the program to work. It seems to be looking for the 4th axis at the same time the pallet change is happening, but it doesn't arrive at the operation pallet position until the M411 pallet change code has completed, and this is the first line of code in the program. Is there a way to eliminate this error while still including the pallet change code, M411, so the operator only has to press the cycle start button once after loading a part for everything to work? Thanks!
I am curious why you are using M410 and M411. Those are not necessary if you are using the Pallet select/pallet start and Quick Table user parameter system.

I am curious why you are using M410 and M411. Those are not necessary if you are using the Pallet select/pallet start and Quick Table user parameter system.
Thank you for the comment! I've never utilized the user parameter QT-axis system for pallet changes before. After looking into it, I was able to fix the problem.

Back