What's new
What's new

brother tc-s2a tapping center control

dec11ad

Plastic
i'm looking at a used brother tc-s2a tapping center and the technician checking out the machine doesn't know how to navigate the control all that much. im trying the get the number of hours the machine has from him and he has no idea how to tell. he has the machine powered up and ready to go. if anybody here is familier with the brother machines made around the year of 2000 would know how to check the machine hours could you please let me know how to do it so i can let the technician know? i myself have no experience with the brother machines so i can't do it either.. thanks!

i'm looking at a used brother tc-s2a tapping center and the technician checking out the machine doesn't know how to navigate the control all that much. im trying the get the number of hours the machine has from him and he has no idea how to tell. he has the machine powered up and ready to go. if anybody here is familier with the brother machines made around the year of 2000 would know how to check the machine hours could you please let me know how to do it so i can let the technician know? i myself have no experience with the brother machines so i can't do it either.. thanks!
Monitor key then Select Time Display

Back