What's new
What's new

Cincinnati Cintimill 205 Parts Available

steamandsteel

Aluminum
Hello,

I'm gutting the horizontal feature from my Cincinnati mill. I believe it is a Cintimill 205 DH. Please let me know if you need any of the parts that make up the horizontal spindle or are related to it. No motor, no belt, but still have all the spindle parts, fittings, gears, and a pile of arbors and tooling, along with the overarm support.

I'd rather this go to guys that need it! Send me a PM

Hello,

I'm gutting the horizontal feature from my Cincinnati mill. I believe it is a Cintimill 205 DH. Please let me know if you need any of the parts that make up the horizontal spindle or are related to it. No motor, no belt, but still have all the spindle parts, fittings, gears, and a pile of arbors and tooling, along with the overarm support.

I need an arbor support overarm for 205

Hello,

I need the arbor support

Back