What's new
What's new

Cinel 202-12

Ebertthbull

Plastic
New here, just got a Cinel 202-12 in pretty nice shape. I've found some references to this machine on here, but cannot find a manual to download or purchase. I am interested in any manual operator, service, electrical, whatever I can get.
I have a 1-D manual and a cinel manual that I can mostly figure out whats what, but there are some details that are missing.
Anyone have any info?

Attachments

• cinel 202-12 pic.jpeg
    cinel 202-12 pic.jpeg
    647.3 KB · Views: 32
Looks like a Cincinnati Toolmaster to me, but I'd need to see a front side pic to tell you which model. Mid to late 1950's has a rounded overarm. Yours is square, so i guess 1960's or newer.

Late 50's brochure:

Lots of Toolmaster publications available, sort by date and start about mid 1950's and forward. Loads of material here:

I have been slowly compiling a list of Cincinnati publications, and found these with "Cinel" in the title:

M-2647 - Cinel 202-12 Operator's Instruction Book

B-187350 - Cinel 60 and Cinova 80 Model DH Control Diagram Electrical Elementary

M-2439 - Cincinnati Cinel 60 Milling Machines Operator's Instruction Book

M-2447 - Cincinnati Cinel 60 Milling Machines Service Manual and Parts List Catalog

M-2563-1 - Cincinnati Cinel 202-12 Milling Machines (sales brochure)

M-2606-S - Cross Feed Lever (Cinpak 45, Cinel 60, and Cinova 80) (Introduction bulletin for new style cross feed lever)

I would very much like to get a copy of the 202-12 operators manual.
Not sure if the regular cinel electrical are relevant or not. Might be worth a shot.
Does the new cross feed manual have info n the semiautomatic cross feed araingemeny?
My machine has that but I have no experience with those.
Already have a pdf of the sales brochure.

I have a copy of the M-2606-S bulletin. I'll try to scan it to a PDF for you.

The B-187350 electrical diagram would probably be worth having, assuming that your Cinel knee has the electric-hydraulic servo valve on the lower right side, just in front of the rapid lever? The Toolmasters did not have that valve, so their electrical diagrams will be of no help in sorting it if need be. Unfortunately, cinmac wants $95 to download a copy of the diagram! Cinel 60 Wiring Diagram

Just got my new rotary phaseconvertor so it'll be a bit before I know if there's an issue or not.
How ever I would like that bulletin and operators manual, I'll check out the solenoid when I get back from my third trip to home depot.

I know that I have a copy of the M-2606-S bulletin. I might have a copy of the M-2647 Op book, but I haven't been to the shop all week to check. Hopefully, will be there tomorrow.

Shoot me a PM - I have an operator's manual. As a point of reference Cincinnati never made a parts / repair manual for this machine. You have to use the Toolmaster for the 1D head and the CINEL 60 manual for the column/knee/saddle/table. At least that is what I came up with when I had to work on mine.

Back