What's new

Completely OT... but everyone is mad at other and they picked their side

Status
Not open for further replies.

drom68

Cast Iron
Ladies and Gentleman,

and machinist.....

I have read many of the threads on Covid-19 and politics. It quickly dives into name calling and bashing each other with help from a few from other countries adding fuel to the fire. Baseless accusations, conspiracies, and other colorful writing.

I am not an expert on Covid-19. I understand it has affected the entire world. Many will gladly share their opinion and factual data to prove it. Got it...

Why? Why are you fighting each other? It has solved nothing. It will solve nothing. Or will it...

You see, the more you fight the more our elected officials do their dirty deeds and you not notice. In fact, the more you fight the more they get to impose rules and laws against you, ALL OF YOU. The more you fight the more power they gain.

By fighting, we now have threats by every side. The result is censorship by various privately owned organizations. "Violation of Community Rules" as they put it. So we are a community.... And we have rules.... And certain groups/people have violated the community rules...

Censorship... By who? Elites. That's who. Our government(the US Government) is not censoring. But elites are... When did they get to control the populace?? Easy, when we started fighting each other.

Anyone ever hear of the UN or United Nations? Of course you have, even our "dear friends" from China have.

Anyone ever hear of the World Economic Forum? The World Economic Forum

"The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation"

Who leads it? Pages | World Economic Forum

You, "we" are the public. Have you cooperated? Even our dear friends from China, have you cooperated?

Have you looked at Davos? Davos 2020 | World Economic Forum

What is it that they do? They are driving our world. Who are "they"?
Ever hear of "Stakeholder Capitalism"?

Here is who attends, this was for 2020 and yes, some of you will comment on President Trump... but he is not my focus. YOU ARE.

Who's coming to Davos 2020, and everything else you need to know | World Economic Forum

Ever hear about Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030? https://sustainabledevelopment.un.o...30 Agenda for Sustainable Development web.pdf

They are doing this in the open. While it may seem great, think of what it will take to accomplish.

Ever hear of the Great Reset? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHRkkeecg7c

Every hear of the 4th Industrial Revolution? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0

Did you know you are a part of all this... You have no choice, so who cares.

As long as you fight each other, this will take place. Elites rule you.

There are many videos on the the Great Reset and there are opinions on the Great Reset.

Here is one video, it is an opinionated video but is has statements directly from the source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOK8OdoS11k

If you are a democrat or liberal, I am ok with that. If you are a conservative or republican I am ok with that as well. I am an American.

I dislike all of our politicians and I am not a fan of the UN agenda or the "Great Reset".

One last thing to read, many are already aware. But just in case:
https://gsiexchange.com/how-depositor-funds-can-be-legally-confiscated-for-bank-bail-ins/

But continue to fight each other...

Have a great 2021

A couple of other links:

https://icleiusa.org/

https://worldcongress2018.iclei.org/wp-content/uploads/The ICLEI Montréal Commitment.pdf

Simple ...because very clever research people have discovered how difference can be exploited and used for the control of the feeble mind of Joe Public.....Now ,normally ,this information is used to sell product ,but in politics its of great advantage if one person can be made to hate another.

Simple ...because very clever research people have discovered how difference can be exploited and used for the control of the feeble mind of Joe Public.....Now ,normally ,this information is used to sell product ,but in politics its of great advantage if one person can be made to hate another.

Who starts wars? It is not the everyday person. But who gets to experience war? It is the everyday person.

Who starts wars? It is not the everyday person. But who gets to experience war? It is the everyday person.

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah

-Tony Iommi, Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward; War Pigs, 1970

I enjoy hearing from folks from other countries about what they think of the USA way of doing things. I really did not understand how third world our medical system is in the USA until I read comments from other members here. I did not understand English cars and bikes failed worldwide not just in my part to the country.
I am glad they do not allow Australia size trucks here. They would probably be fine in the desert regions.
Do British airplane pilots sit on the other side?
Bill D.

Ladies and Gentleman,

and machinist.....

I have read many of the threads on Covid-19 and politics. It quickly dives into name calling and bashing each other with help from a few from other countries adding fuel to the fire. Baseless accusations, conspiracies, and other colorful writing.

I am not an expert on Covid-19. I understand it has affected the entire world. Many will gladly share their opinion and factual data to prove it. Got it...

Why? Why are you fighting each other? It has solved nothing. It will solve nothing. Or will it...

You see, the more you fight the more our elected officials do their dirty deeds and you not notice. In fact, the more you fight the more they get to impose rules and laws against you, ALL OF YOU. The more you fight the more power they gain.

By fighting, we now have threats by every side. The result is censorship by various privately owned organizations. "Violation of Community Rules" as they put it. So we are a community.... And we have rules.... And certain groups/people have violated the community rules...

Censorship... By who? Elites. That's who. Our government(the US Government) is not censoring. But elites are... When did they get to control the populace?? Easy, when we started fighting each other.

Anyone ever hear of the UN or United Nations? Of course you have, even our "dear friends" from China have.

Anyone ever hear of the World Economic Forum? The World Economic Forum

"The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation"

Who leads it? Pages | World Economic Forum

You, "we" are the public. Have you cooperated? Even our dear friends from China, have you cooperated?

Have you looked at Davos? Davos 2020 | World Economic Forum

What is it that they do? They are driving our world. Who are "they"?
Ever hear of "Stakeholder Capitalism"?

Here is who attends, this was for 2020 and yes, some of you will comment on President Trump... but he is not my focus. YOU ARE.

Who's coming to Davos 2020, and everything else you need to know | World Economic Forum

Ever hear about Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030? https://sustainabledevelopment.un.o...30 Agenda for Sustainable Development web.pdf

They are doing this in the open. While it may seem great, think of what it will take to accomplish.

Ever hear of the Great Reset? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHRkkeecg7c

Every hear of the 4th Industrial Revolution? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0

Did you know you are a part of all this... You have no choice, so who cares.

As long as you fight each other, this will take place. Elites rule you.

There are many videos on the the Great Reset and there are opinions on the Great Reset.

Here is one video, it is an opinionated video but is has statements directly from the source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOK8OdoS11k

If you are a democrat or liberal, I am ok with that. If you are a conservative or republican I am ok with that as well. I am an American.

I dislike all of our politicians and I am not a fan of the UN agenda or the "Great Reset".

One last thing to read, many are already aware. But just in case:
https://gsiexchange.com/how-depositor-funds-can-be-legally-confiscated-for-bank-bail-ins/

But continue to fight each other...

Have a great 2021

A couple of other links:

https://icleiusa.org/

https://worldcongress2018.iclei.org/wp-content/uploads/The ICLEI Montréal Commitment.pdf

I will look at these things you have mentioned. I recall other appeals like this here from time to time. The premise is that one can remain neutral and fair in between two sides?

There are a few people who can do that and yet their attitude is tempered by hard negotiation and forced compromise as finding someone truly neutral is rare. In our case it might be to find some persons as go betweens from Switzerland.

I always have valued the things which they make. Good quality not really cow towing to extremes that I have ever noticed.

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah

-Tony Iommi, Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward; War Pigs, 1970

If you listen to fools the mob rules

Iommi, Dio, Butler, The mob rules.

drom68;3690922 By fighting said:
I think I know what companies you are referring to. You are not a consumer of their product, you ARE their product. Just like any company the have the right to discontinue a product.

By the way, I think the companies should discontinue themselves. They cause more problems than they are worth.

I don't think it's really that off topic. Not only the USA but also other countries are divided, not only over Covid but also basic economic and governance issues.

Is it being exploited by opportunists? Absolutely, but much of the division is due to widely differing basic viewpoints. The Covid situation in particular has been EXTREMELY stressful and contributes to an overall increase in stress and tensions.

The good news is that despite all this most people still get along quite well. Although I am an Independent politically my views are more conservative Republican and I am fortunate enough to know several very level headed moderate Democrats with whom calm reasonable discussions are possible. It is partly through talking with them and what they relate of others who are not Trump supporters that I arrive at my estimate that there are well over 100 million angry, dissatisfied ordinary folk out there, a number that significantly exceeds the number who voted for Trump in the recent election.

This dissatisfaction is truly a bipartisan issue, with a huge chunk of the population unhappy with politicians and government officials, along with a deep mistrust of corporations, entertainers, and media folk.

Again related to the Covid situation, not long ago I spoke with a nurse case manager at a large medical practice and she said the number of stressed-out people she has talked to in recent months is huge. Pile politics on top of that and its amazing people aren't flipping out in droves.

Friend and I were discussing this exact subject today.

People's fears and perceived threats are being tapped/exploited big time.

I don't know how true it all is, but the Netflix documentary Social Dilemma is interesting.

I've noticed my older friends and family have been real ruffled lately. Like they're struggling to deal with or process current events.

I have no social media accounts. I have never in my life accepted news media as anything more than entertainment. If I do watch cable news it sucks me in and I can feel my stress level increasing so I just avoid it.

If anything important happens locally or in the world it's impossible not to know about it right away. Even when you try to avoid it.

The term fake news cracks me up. It's all fake to some degree. All open to interpretation. Doesn't matter where it comes from.

Normally when somebody starts a political or religious conversation with me my knee jerk response is to take the extreme opposite position and then reel it back in to something level headed and realistic. Like if someone blames democrats or republicans for something I try to hit them with equally ridiculous counterpoints like I'm on the "other team". It used to settle people down and force a thinking moment, but lately people just come unfuckinglued over it.

Turn the news off. You'll be happier for it.

We are constantly given information with an agenda. News is not all facts. They bring on all of these political experts that come out of the woodwork. Those question , answer sessions are BS opinions.

Get away from the barrage of opinions for ten hours strait daily. It causes normal people to loose their mind.
Information overload!
I dont know where to get plain facts anymore.

We are constantly given information with an agenda. News is not all facts. They bring on all of these political experts that come out of the woodwork. Those question , answer sessions are BS opinions.

Get away from the barrage of opinions for ten hours strait daily. It causes normal people to loose their mind.
Information overload!
I dont know where to get plain facts anymore.

Recently I noticed that actual transcripts of contentious conversations were provided in a couple of places without opinion input like in commentary. It allowed a reader to make a evaluation solely based on what they read. It was nice.

Friend and I were discussing this exact subject today.

People's fears and perceived threats are being tapped/exploited big time.
"Fears and perceived threats" ? Are you people stupid or something ? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

Let me give you a hint : yesterday in the US, 4,259 people died from this virus. If you truly believe this is a "perceived threat" you are crazy.

And this is why the rational world now understands that you people have gone off the deep end. Whatever you keep between your ears, it ain't brains. It takes three weeks total to crush this virus. Three weeks and life is back to almost-normal. (I just took the train up to nanjing for two days, one hour, 220 mph, had to show the green code to get on and off and check into the hotel. And oh yeah, one upscale restaurant wanted to see the code too. And we had to wear masks on the subway ! Damn dictators ! Woo-hoo, The Elites really dropped the boom on us ! Total Authoritarian Mind Control ! Omigod, it was like having a chip planted in our brains ! Cabal of evil world-controlling lizard people ! Eeep-eeep, take me to your leader ! Please, sir, not the anal probe again !)

You people are so fucking retarded that you deserve what you get. No one anywhere on the planet with an IQ over 12 is ever going to listen to your stupid shit again. You're toast. Stick a fork in it, done, over, finished.

Imbeciles. Incompetent imbeciles, in fact.

I will acknowledge that we have a population driven by fear, that being said, I think it is over hyped.

The people will continue to act like sheep, until they grow a back bone.

as a side note.....

I'm disturbed by:

the fact most of the population can not think rationally and has a lack of any problem solving skills.

Better yet, disturbed that people, who don't live in reality are the ones voting based off of feelings and slogans.

The younger generation seems to live off the internet and is not grounded in anything factual other than their own existence.

People, who are adults are not have conversations, debates, utilizing facts and history to actually persuade others to their beliefs.

Public servants are not acting like servants, instead stealing, counterfeiting monies / debasing the money supply, lining their own pockets for questionable gain, lying.

This list longer than what is written, but the most disturbing thing is...

We, are the ones who are responsible, we failed to draw a line that should not be crossed, we allowed all of the above and more

What are we going to do about it?

"Fears and perceived threats" ? Are you people stupid or something ? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

Let me give you a hint : yesterday in the US, 4,259 people died from this virus. If you truly believe this is a "perceived threat" you are crazy.

And this is why the rational world now understands that you people have gone off the deep end. Whatever you keep between your ears, it ain't brains. It takes three weeks total to crush this virus. Three weeks and life is back to almost-normal. (I just took the train up to nanjing for two days, one hour, 220 mph, had to show the green code to get on and off and check into the hotel. And oh yeah, one upscale restaurant wanted to see the code too. And we had to wear masks on the subway ! Damn dictators ! Woo-hoo, The Elites really dropped the boom on us ! Total Authoritarian Mind Control ! Omigod, it was like having a chip planted in our brains ! Cabal of evil world-controlling lizard people ! Eeep-eeep, take me to your leader ! Please, sir, not the anal probe again !)

You people are so fucking retarded that you deserve what you get. No one anywhere on the planet with an IQ over 12 is ever going to listen to your stupid shit again. You're toast. Stick a fork in it, done, over, finished.

Imbeciles. Incompetent imbeciles, in fact.[/QUOT

"three weeks to crush the virus" Certainly something other countries should take a look at.

Imbeciles. Incompetent imbeciles, in fact.

I was actually referring mostly to the many dozens of people I know, friends, family, etc that voted for Trump 100% on the singular fear that a Democratic president would take their firearms away.

The virus deal is a complex issue. Following the current rules doesn't stop the spread. You can't shutdown essential services. My wife just got the vaccine today. She feels fine.

A plan using our national guard should have been in the works to give vaccines 6 months ago. W.T.F.
No PLAN
Unbelievable failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back