What's new
What's new

D10 Manuals

bob

Titanium
I am having the D10 manuals copied for another guy here so if anybody else wants copies let me know soon. There are three "books" 1. D10 Instruction (150 page) 2. Isocut (50 page) and 3. Isopulse (100 page). Since I don't have a copier these will be done commercial and I will just charge what they charge me.
Bob

I am having the D10 manuals copied for another guy here so if anybody else wants copies let me know soon. There are three "books" 1. D10 Instruction (150 page) 2. Isocut (50 page) and 3. Isopulse (100 page). Since I don't have a copier these will be done commercial and I will just charge what they charge me.
Bob
Hello Bob,
I have a Charmilles D10 as well but it doesn't work anymore... do you have a electrical sceme by chance? Thanks for infos & kind regards, William

Don't need a set but thought I would throw in that most modern copiers will pdf those just as easily as they will copy. Might be a nice long term contribution to the community here.

If they were posted, I'd probably download a copy just in case I ran across a machine local and cheap someday.

Brent

Isopulse manual only. Thank you Larry

Bob

Isopulse manual only. Thank you Larry

CAM00295.jpgCAM00294.jpgCAM00292.jpg
Can someone with some experience on this machine tell me what each switch is for and how to use some of the settings? So far I get that the three large switches are for power, coolant pump, and hydraulic pump.

I just picked up a Charmilles Eleroda 10 Isopulse P25, but don't have the manuals.
Let me know if you'all have copies available, and pricing. Since I'm new to EDM, please suggest
any training books or articles that might be valuable in learning this tool's capabilities.
Thanks guys!

I would like to hear from anybody who has actually done electrical repairs to make one of these machines work. Has anybody written a "how to fixit"? Was there ever any service or repair literature published by Charmilles beyond the operating manuals and schematics?

Thanks,

John

Hello
I have now a isocut D10 with the isopulse 80.... I need some manuals the generator power Supply has a defect! can anybody help me?

Good Morning,
I know this is not on subject but had anyone used de-ionized water or distilled water in there EDM? and specifically in a Charmilles D10
Thanks
Chris

Hello
I have now a isocut D10 with the isopulse 80.... I need some manuals the generator power Supply has a defect! can anybody help me?

Hi basti189. Did you ever get the manuals for the Isopulse 80? I have the same unit and am also look for this documentation.

Bob
Hi Bob
I have purchased this machine charmilles isopulse D 10. But it does not carry any electrical wiring diagram. . If it is still available with you please let me know. I would like to purchase it. Thank you so much
Sunil khopjar
Pune, india

I could only find one schematic see picture
If this will help I can copy and send to
You
Bob

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_1539556.jpg
    IMG_20210615_1539556.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 123
Hi Bob
Sorry for responding late. Thank you so much for your help. I got the pdf of manual on this same thread. Someone posted earlier. I am a reseller of machines . I couldn't start the machine. I was advised that it is very old machine and beyond repairs. One of my clients purchased structure, body, slides and I could walk away , though in loss. Still I have the controller part with me. If someone require please let me know.
Thanks a lot once again

Back