What's new
What's new

Dayton 2 HP Electric Motor 115/230 Volts 3450 RPM Capacitor Start Single Phase AC Runs!

Ookpik

Plastic
Dayton 2 HP Electric Motor.

Model........6K773AA
HP..............2
Volts..........115/230
RPM..........3450
Phase........1
Frame........XJ56
Rotation....CW / CCW
Shaft..........5/8” / Keyed

Currently wired for 115 volts. Runs fine!

Use the motor on your lathe, pump, drill press, band saw, table saw, planer, router or compressor!

Many other uses!

$245.00

Pick up ONLY!

motor1.jpg
motor2.jpg
motor3.jpg
motor4.jpg

AFAIK all the main electric motor manufacturers are a mix of US and overseas production nowadays. (I was curious too so I searched Dayton motors on Grainger, and selected USA as country of origin which cut the results from around 2000 to 400, for whatever that's worth)

AFAIK all the main electric motor manufacturers are a mix of US and overseas production nowadays. (I was curious too so I searched Dayton motors on Grainger, and selected USA as country of origin which cut the results from around 2000 to 400, for whatever that's worth)
I just asked because I have an attic fan motor in the shop where I can't seem to find anything but Chinese junk motors, to fit in that space as it is up in an exhaust vent and there isn't much of a way to alter the mounting. I am sick of changing it. I want to pay more and get a quality motor. All the brands I thought of could all be made in Mexico or China. For some reason the Grainger brand Dayton slipped my mind.

I have good luck with WEG, Leeson, and Baldor. I really don't know on the Dayton stuff, but probably not my first choice. I feel like they don't seem quite as well built when I have seen them up close. Though I'm sure I would go Dayton before a cheap china made motor.

I just asked because I have an attic fan motor in the shop where I can't seem to find anything but Chinese junk motors, to fit in that space as it is up in an exhaust vent and there isn't much of a way to alter the mounting. I am sick of changing it. I want to pay more and get a quality motor. All the brands I thought of could all be made in Mexico or China. For some reason the Grainger brand Dayton slipped my mind.
Will a centrifugal or axial duct fan work? If so I have some sugestions.

Back