What's new
What's new

Deckel Dialog 11 FP50CC/T SPS error code on startup

Hi,

I can program EPROM's without any problem, I just need a little file for EPROM (27C256). One simple BIN file. It looks like, that this is the first EPROM with SW for machine to operate. And it MUST be 7.07 as shown on picture, 7.05 is no good, because I have all 4 BIN files necessary for SPS plate and I tried to start machine with 7.05, but without success.

EPROM versions should be written down on a paper glued to aluminium sheet on the right side of D11 box. I just looked, mine unfortunately is quite old, 4.25 for CNC and 4B15 for SPS.

Hi Gloryrates500

Could you perhaps mail me the EPROM/GAL files that you've read from your machine? Would be a lot easier than to tear my D11 to pieces to dump every EPROM/GAL. I want a backup, just in case my machine breaks down sometimes in the future.

My mail [email protected]

Thanks a lot

Hi, Viran,
is there any chance to send me both files for EPROM's with yellow sticker, as shown on your pic? As I explained in another post, I bought new plate SPS, but it is no use, because there is old SW version. Maybe your files are better - I can see number 7 on sticker ?? I am looking for version 7.07. Files should have 32KB.
BR.

Hi everyone,

I got firmware version 7.07 for Dialog 11. Deckel FP4a Dialog 11 works again as it should do. So, I have .BIN files (32K) for eprom's on SPS plate version 5 and 7 - for 3 axes machine!

BR.

Is there a reader for the code or is it mostly in hex? I am looking to rebuild the mill with Linux CNC soon and would prefer to have some ladder layout instead of making my own code up from scratch and educated guesses.
I do have a complete pinout and labels for each pin.

We repair all Deckel cards in India

Hi,
I am Ashok from India,
Has your NPC 01 problem got solved,we repair this card in India,i have repaired all cards of Deckel
Dialog Vitran;3288293]After reading a few of the 4,11,12,if you still have any difficulty,please contact me,
Best regards
SPS errors, I am likely looking for a reply from Malicron saying I should buy a second Dialog 11 for spare parts. I just have the fourth from the end card with a red error light.
RrYzLoz.jpg

The batteries were changed and are at 3.7VDC and the machine has been power cycled more than once. There is only one battery pack on the machine which are two wires extending out of the NSV case. I have the parameter files on a CD and backed up a few other places.
h8cNHzx.jpg

My current course of action is to take everything apart, clean everything again, and put it back together unless someone has a better idea of what I can do to fix this. It is possible that the battery wire disconnected from the right most main board, but highly unlikely. I will look at that when I take the boards out.

This fault happened between December 20th and December 24th. There were no power surges nor interrupts during that period. My guess is some cap ageing, a small piece of dirt, or something due to it getting cold.

I am up in Southern Ontario btw.[/QUOTE]

Hi guys,
I am Ashok from India,Mumbai,
I have repaired all cards including NPC 01 card,I have testing facilities in my workshop for all your cards mentioned in your communication,
Just let me know how I can help you,
My cell no is +91 9821053785

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with my old machine Deckel FP3CC, error SPS.
May be somebody has files for my machine CNC V4.274/B ?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-10-17 at 09.59.05.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-10-17 at 09.59.05.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 12
I operate CNC-Service Company in Germany. Specially for old Deckel Machines with Dialog 1-12 and Contour 1-3 CNC-Control. I can test and Repair the electronic Boards. I have some test equipment and the most electronic boards in stock. You can find all parts in my Onlineshop. www.scnct/shop after register you can find the price for parts.

Attachments

• IMG_9482.jpeg
    IMG_9482.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
It looks as if market conditions have changed and the times when such „high-earning service providers„ had lucrative jobs are slowly coming to an end….

Last edited:

Back