What's new
What's new

Deckel FP50CC (Dialog 11) - SPS error again.

gregoryk

Plastic
Hello,
I have a problem with the Deckep FP50CC machine (Dialog 11, software version: 7.0.5.1.). I got an SPS error. According to the advice on the forum from other threads, the batteries were checked (one in the NSV module, and the other - I don't remember the module at the moment). The batteries hold a voltage of around 3.6V. On one board, electrolytic capacitors were replaced (if I remember correctly the NRP - the one connected to the drives). The starting of the machine stops on the selftest table (in the lines SPS - 0000 in red).
Unfortunately, no card swapping machine.

In connection with the above, I have a few questions:
1) if the machine hangs on the self-test table and does not respond to buttons - How to go to uploading Machine Constants (Parameters)?

2) Has anyone changed the DIALOG 11 control to some other? In the thread of the wiggo user, I saw proposals to convert to Heidenhain 320 control.

Thank you for your answer DeadMahoDude. I tried to run the machine in KD mode (KP). Unfortunately, after switching off the machine and adjusting the key to KD mode and restarting the machine is still stopped on the Selftest table ...

Thank you for your answer DeadMahoDude. I tried to run the machine in KD mode (KP). Unfortunately, after switching off the machine and adjusting the key to KD mode and restarting the machine is still stopped on the Selftest table ...

try to shut off main switch Q12 then push reset and hold it while switch on Q12 . wait untill you have F3 on the little window . then only you can loose the reset switch and let he machine continuing the start up

Back