What's new
What's new

Deckel L20 355E to ER collet adapter (German members)

ub360

Plastic
Hello,

Im looking for an adapter that has a Deckel Maho style L20 (355E) (U2?) body to an ER20 collet. It was shown by Stefan Gotteswinter in one of his video. This will Americanize my Maho SK250 mill to use fractonal tool bits. I tried to go to ebay.de but it does not allow me to even search to try to buy it myself. If anyone in Germany that can buy it and resell to me please contact me. I have Paypal.

Regards,
Rob "Ub360"
located in California U.S.A

Hello,

Im looking for an adapter that has a Deckel Maho style L20 (355E) (U2?) body to an ER20 collet. It was shown by Stefan Gotteswinter in one of his video. This will Americanize my Maho SK250 mill to use fractonal tool bits. I tried to go to ebay.de but it does not allow me to even search to try to buy it myself. If anyone in Germany that can buy it and resell to me please contact me. I have Paypal.

Regards,
Rob "Ub360"
located in California U.S.A

Just log into German eBay with your regular eBay account info, I have bought several items and had them shipped here to the states!

Spannzangenfutter ER20 mit Aufnahme 355E S20x2 z.B. fur Deckel Frasmaschine | eBay

Or you can contact Franz Singer directly!

Singer Werkzeugmaschinen Reparatur, Ersatzteile und Zubehor

Kevin

Back