What's new
What's new

Deckeldoctor is still on top of the dirt! hahahaha

deckeldoctor

Stainless
Hello Ya'll

It's been some time since I posted here.

But I am still around just running in a different circle these days.

All you cheap home shop guys I had to find some other income stream.

Just before CV19 I was working for Makino and when Cv19 was in its first year. Makino decided to keep the overhead office people and lay off the service guys who actual generate income , dah!

For the past 2 years I have gone over to the dark side and I have been actually working for DMGMORI.

My territory is North & South Carolina mostly, travel by car with tools.

It is nice not to drag tools into airports and fly like I use to.

I have still been able to help some old Deckel customers of my own.

Some customers have followed me and are now part of DMG , and request me when they need service.

I am going to start down sizing my inventory of parts and machines I have in my shop.

I have several machines I'm going to either find new homes for or I will strip them of usable parts and castings will be scrapped.

Best Regards
DD

Wait, you're not dirt napping, so that proves you're not a vampire, but we need confirmation that you're not a zombie either. So we must test you:

1) When you hear the word "brains", do you start salivating?

2) When you shop for clothes, are the first things you buy rolls of bandages?

3) Do you have limbs drop off at random times?

If you answered to the affirmative for all three, I have bad news for you...

Nice to hear from you DD (but I am concerned about subsequent posts from Mud and C.U.T.).

I am guilty as charged as one of the home shop guys. My FP2NC is heading off to a new home and I am looking at a basic modern VMC to replace it. I'll be happy to have no more gear noise, no more chips all over the place, and no more armstrong toolchanger!

Last edited:
When you can, i still need my NBP board repaired and returned.
When you can, i still need my NBP board repaired and returned.
John
I have your board but sold all of my stock of replacement switches I had. It was quite a challenge to restablish that source for the switches.

Which switch has lost its stop on my loaner board you have? I want to make sure I keep one to repair my board. The mode select is 16 position and the rest are 23.

DMG has been keeping me very busy doing machine rebuilds rails ballscrews and tool changers basically.

I have been at some customers for a month or more working on multiple machines, everything from FP50 to DMF360 linear machines.

John
I have your board but sold all of my stock of replacement switches I had. It was quite a challenge to restablish that source for the switches.

Which switch has lost its stop on my loaner board you have? I want to make sure I keep one to repair my board. The mode select is 16 position and the rest are 23.

DMG has been keeping me very busy doing machine rebuilds rails ballscrews and tool changers basically.

I have been at some customers for a month or more working on multiple machines, everything from FP50 to DMF360 linear machines.

Does this mean that the two machines I bought and paid in full more than ten years ago are going to be shipped soon ?
Chris
As you are aware we had all the spare parts for me to recondition them before sending them to you. But you quickly used those parts for the machines that went down or had problems in your shop. That have never been replaced to do the 2 machines.
You’ll also remember 1 machine was a tc/pallet change machine that I stripped the automation off of and I had to get a normal 3150 vertical head for.
Also during that time I had black cloud of family loss of both my parents and mothers twin within 3 years.
While that was going on wife in car accident with triple level neck fusion.
Let’s not forget my 3 knee surgeries.
Then was your own health issues.

At the moment my forklift battery has died. Deciding whether to get battery or just sell it. So at the moment I have no way to load machines.

I will be in touch when I have found a way to load them I would like to get them out of my shop.
I have 2-3 other machines I think I am going to scrap but also need way to move them.

John

It's the % speed override switch, 2nd from the left.

It has been 15 years of one BS excuse after another. I have not used any parts off of the machines I bought and paid for and you have not shipped.
If the two machines are missing parts, it is because you sold my parts to other customers. You have not sent me anything that you have not charged
me full price for. The only thing my health issue has to do with the situation is that you figured I would die and you would pocket an easy $15000.00.
It is obvious that you never intend to ship what I paid for,so why not show me that you are not a liar and thief,and at least return the purchase price.

Back